Are you interested in having a huge impact on the vision and direction of a fast growing company? From ideation to to job-to-be-done, we are looking for a Product Manager to help the world’s goods flow more efficiently through deep problem solving and understanding of our users.
You’ll be deeply integrated into our product team, will learn an intricate system between many layers of complexity and will partner with our customers and internal stakeholders to lay out a vision to help solve interesting and complex problems. Ever wondered how that phone you’re looking at got into your hands from across the world? Do you know how many people were involved and why it was or wasn’t late to arrive at your doorstep? The world of logistics is deeply fascinating if you take the time to look, and Logixboard is at the forefront of helping thousands of Freight Forwarders and Shippers do their jobs better.
If you are interested in solving hard problems, moving quickly and getting in on the ground-floor of a rapidly growing company, please reach out. Are you an underrepresented group in the tech industry? We’d absolutely love to hear from you.
Logixboard is a cloud platform transforming how the $2 trillion freight forwarding industry operates. Firms currently use paper, spreadsheets, and email to track their customers’ shipments and provide shippers visibility. They are burdened by low-tech, hard-to-use solutions that are inefficient and costly.
Our platform integrates with existing back-office applications and serves as a digital customer engagement layer, empowering freight forwarders to do their work more efficiently. Our customers love our platform, and we’re facing tremendous growth this year. Logixboard is a recent graduate of Techstars Seattle and is looking to expand our team.
Logixboard is funded by leading early-stage investors like Social Leverage, F-Prime & Founders Co-op, and is based in Seattle, WA
What you’ll do
– Establish vision for your product team. Challenge the status quo and inspire people toward a unified outcome.
– Create clear goals for the team. Efficiently execute to ship product and deliver impact for our business and users.
– Define and own core metrics that measure success, product health and adoption of capabilities.
– Lead cross-functional groups of people to deliver on the team’s mission. Communicate concisely and influence outcomes.
– Lead product discovery and roadmap sessions with key stakeholders and customers.
– Develop product roadmaps and build alignment across cross-functional partners (Other product teams, Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing).
– Understand user needs; identify and define product requirements for the customer and support ambassador claims experience.
What you’ll bring
– 5-8 years of Product Management experience preferred
Logistics industry experience is preferred
– Built, managed and maintained a product line in a related GTM motion in B2B/SaaS application stack
– Previous experience with enterprise customers and building enterprise scale solutions is preferred
– Experience collaborating with designers and engineers to execute on the delivery of a product
– Demonstrated track record of product leadership. Ability to lead and influence teams
– Ability to self-serve in data analysis, specifically with SQL
– Creative problem solver. Able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
– Strong organizational, analytical & problem-solving skills
– Exceptional written and oral communication skills
Our product managers exist to solve hard problems for people and at the same time, to change culture in the logistics industry. That’s part of the challenge and satisfaction of the job.
– Logixboard offers 100% of health insurance costs for all US employees.
– Full-time employees have unlimited vacation.
– High Energy – High opportunity for a growth environment
– We are a fast-growing startup where your position will have a direct impact on the business
– Generous parental leave
– We strive to be a truly inclusive, diverse, and continuously-learning organization: If you have needs that create a more equitable environment, let’s talk