We are looking for an extremely talented and motivated Product Manager to lead our product roadmap planning and ongoing execution in the Retail Team. The team will have ownership of creating our B2B Value Proposition for grocery retailers, enabling sustainable partnerships with Everli marketplace.
Who we are
- Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience;
- We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP;
- New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 70 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission;
- Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland, as well as remote opportunities in many other countries.
What you will do
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in the industry, competitors, internal and external researches;
- Design the product vision and strategy and manage its ongoing execution;
- Provide support, structure and tools to the entire organization in order to understand retail customers and business needs, prioritize them and deliver the right solution working closely with engineers, designers and data scientists/analysts;
- Make business-critical decisions by balancing priorities and resources;
- Monitor metrics and KPIs your Squad is responsible for and be accountable for their improvement;
- Maintain alignment with other Product Managers to ensure product advancements are consistent and well-coordinated across the different Components;
- Improve the organization’s speed and quality.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses;
- You can use a welfare bonus for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You can have a casual dress code 🙂
- You have a Bachelor’s or advanced degree, ideally in management, a technical or quantitative discipline;
- Previous experience in Product Management is a requirement, having worked at a product tech company is a plus;
- You can combine a mid-long term strategic vision with execution details and hands-on problem solving through product specifications;
- You thrive in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment;
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills, along with great stakeholder management skills in order to collaborate with all types of people at all organizational levels;
- You have business acumen, technology understanding and are familiar with agile culture, as well as intuition and passion for creating great user experiences;
- You have a strong analytical attitude and know-how to retrieve, manipulate and analyze data;
- You are fluent in English.
- You are able to work in the EU.
- Experience as a product manager in a tech company;
- Experience with product management techniques such as Competitive & Industry Analysis, A/B testing and Experimentation, B2B customer discovery.