Springbrook Software is the leader in cloud-based ERP and payments software for local municipal governments and special districts. For over 30 years, Springbrook has set the industry standard for how small and medium sized municipalities and utility districts operate with high efficiency, economy, and security. More than 1,000 cities, towns, and districts from coast to coast use our suite of modern, high-performance solutions to manage their finances, payroll, and utility billing. We believe in a citizen-centric government that empowers its community with financial transparency, efficiency, and a seamless payment experience.
We offer employees a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity, and collaboration. You will be empowered and engaged working with like-minded individuals who are driven and passionate about contributing to a market-leading software organization with proven technology.
While we are busy changing the world, we also strongly believe in having fun and excitement at work as well as encourage a collaborative and healthy work-life balance. We also offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
If you are motivated by the idea of delivering on the promise of solving for a new era of more efficient, open, and innovative governance, then we’d love to hear from you.
Where You Fit:
Springbrook is actively hiring a senior consultant to assume leadership on our IVR product. We are looking for a highly motivated, innovative individual, who thinks big and moves fast with a passion for service excellence. This role plays an integral role in release planning, post-release production validation, and release communication
The Consultant will work closely with technology and the product team to complete requirements gathering, develop user stores and prepare and lead the implementation of key functionality. The role involves speaking with Springbrook customers, developing surveys, managing product backlog by creating and sequencing user stories which define business value and acceptance criteria.
This position is expected to last 3-6 months and is available for remote work.
- Minimum 2-3 years of product management experience and leadership in a SaaS company
- Experience working as a developer or have intimate knowledge of development tools and translating product needs in technical requirements in an Agile environment
- Ability to define and formulate long and short-term product strategies, performance indicators and deliverables
- Demonstrated business acumen and product knowledge inside the payment’s ecosystem
- Experience with e-billing, payment channels and processing, self-service portal, business intelligence, and communication management services
- Develops compelling business cases and prioritizes key initiatives
- Represent Springbrook product(s) to peers, customers, and potential customers.
- Works with engineering to balance deliverables by making operational decisions and plans
Applicants must have the unrestricted ability to work in the United States (sponsorship will not be offered).
Preference may be given to applicants who currently, or will upon hire, reside in a state where we actively have operations (AZ, AR, CA, FL, GA, ID, IA, IL, KY, MA, MN, MO, NV, NH, NY, OH, OR, TX, VA, WI, and WA).
Springbrook Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Springbrook does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.