Digital is an especially fast-paced and rapidly growing element of the Arcadia business. Customers in more than 110 countries are served by a diverse array of websites and apps in a number of languages and currencies, all of which are managed from Head Office in London. Digital business specialists in Arcadia work within dedicated brand teams as well as a central Group function. The in-brand teams focus on trading the current digital channels and on the representation of their brand online. The Group Digital function focuses on defining and delivering the channels of the future.
As Product Owner in our group digital team you will be working on an exciting and fast moving project and will be responsible for defining, delivering and developing a responsive customer experience across our digital products. You will work with key commercial brand stakeholders and our newly established agile software engineering teams. The role reports into the Lead Product Owner and you will be measured on commercial impact.
- Define and prioritise a product backlog based on the product vision, customer value and ROI
- Ability to brief BAs and UI designers with high level requirements (epics) and to approve stories in the backlog
- Involvement in stand ups, refinements grooming sessions, retrospectives and showcases
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the Arcadia brands and influencing key stakeholders
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Robust knowledge of agile disciplines and the role of product ownership
- Understand the vision of a product from the point of view of customer, end user or stakeholders
- Ability to act as bridge between the business and the agile teams
- Experience with responsive and component driven experiences
- Good understanding of ecommerce and UX best practices and digital technologies
- Good understanding of the commercial realities of digital retailing
- An understanding of working in a ‘Group’ culture – we are a matrix environment operating across different brands
- Checkout specific experience is a plus