Permutive are looking for a Senior Product Manager with Ad Tech experience to lead and build upon the success of our Audience Platform product which is fundamentally changing the Ad Tech ecosystem. This role requires an entrepreneurial and commercially focused mindset to innovate in order to tackle the on-going industry changes particularly around privacy and 3rd party cookies disappearing. You will work with top tier publishers and marketers to drive their success in advertising.
Our Audience Platform takes a revolutionary approach by using edge computing to collect and process billions of events across hundreds of millions of users – and we return results in milliseconds. This has led to explosive growth of the company and revenue. You will collaborate with your fellow Product Managers, Engineers, Sales, Customer Success, and others to enable privacy-safe advertising.
A key to the success at Permutive is the extraordinary culture. We’re looking for people who are excited by growth, embrace responsibility, are excited by enormous challenges, and show respect and empathy to both fellow coworkers and our customers. It’s a really exciting time to join, experience start-up life, and shape who we become.
You’ll spend most of your time:
- Building & managing the roadmap for one or more of our key products
- Producing clear, well-scoped product requirements to help our team understand what customer problems we’re solving
- Working with our engineering teams to ensure predictable velocity, balancing feature development with quality and internal requirements
- Defining and analyzing metrics so that we understand customer behavior
There will be a lot of areas where you’re able to have an outsized impact on the direction of the company:
Product Strategy: In partnership with the executive team, you’ll create and refine a long-term product strategy that marries our edge platform advantages with the needs we’re seeing from existing and potential future customers.
Market Position: Through market research, our technological advantages, and the competitive landscape, you’ll help shape what an industry-leading product can be for us.
Product Culture: As a member of the team, you will have influence on shaping the product discipline at Permutive. You’ll have input on how we build the product team, including how and who we hire.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Ad Tech with a deep understanding of Publishers, Advertisers, and the programmatic ecosystem.
- Demonstrable experience of responsibility for defining, instrumenting, and owning commercial business metrics such as ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) & NDR (Net Dollar Retention) for a revenue-generating product.
- Experience in leading the delivery of new products from ideation through launch.
- Experience working closely with Go To Market Teams such as Product Marketing teams to build out collateral, Sales to support customer messaging, and Support to prioritize bugs and backlog work.
We’d be particularly excited if you have one or more of the below:
- Experience owning and communicating the product roadmap, vision, and strategy for a B2B SaaS Product
- Experience with an early-stage company, early-stage product team, or launching a product from scratch
- Track record of ownership for the product development lifecycle
- Experience collaborating with and empowering Engineering teams to gather context, requirements, and take action.
- Experience working cross-functionally with customer success, sales, and technical teams.
How we pay…
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process.
For a candidate who meets our criteria, we are expecting to pay between $175,000 and $200,000 base + options.
- Stock options
- Health & dental is covered 100% for Permutive employees and 75% for dependents
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of $3,000 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. Permutive is a remote first company committed to working from home for all Permutive employees until February 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees. In February 2022, we will continue to be a remote first company, and all employees will have optional access to in-person collaboration space in NYC and London.