Do you want to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic and diverse environment? Agile working methods, challenging projects and individual creative freedom appeal to you? Then you’ve come to the right place. You will be part of the Digital Customer Experience (DCE) team and help set and implement Hellmann’s digital strategy.
This product owner role deals with the development of our quotation management application, which is a cornerstone within our overall digital customer experience strategy. This product will be used globally – across more than 40 countries – by multiple hundreds of colleagues. You will own and deliver complex features to improve the end-to-end experience for our colleagues and our customers. Be rest assured, you won’t do it alone. You are accompanied by a strong cross-divisional agile team.
The role is located in Hamburg and reports to the Head of Digital Products. Working from home is more than welcome, however we also believe in a mix where physical presence is important as we are just a great bunch of colleagues who like to see and meet each other in person.
Location: Hamburg | Reference number: 210000LG | Type of employment: permanent
>> Your Tasks:
- You will be part of an agile team consisting of developers, business solution designers, UX/UI designer, an agile coach and rollout managers.
- You develop the product with the team, the product roadmap and ensure the implementation of the product strategy.
- You always represent the needs of your users. Active feedback gathering makes yourself, your team and your product strong. You will speak to users regularly to understand their pain points, collect and test ideas and ensure user happiness and business growth.
- You will gain deep knowhow of the domain ”pricing, quotation and rate management in Air and Sea freight industry”.
- Together with the team you will deliver a product and ship it globally to our colleagues.
- You always measure your success with data and customer feedback.
- You speak to users regularly to understand their pain points, collect and validated ideas.
>> Your Qualifications:
- You have 5+ years of experience working as a product owner (m/f/d) in an agile and cross-divisional team.
- You have a proven track record of shipping products that improve the life of the users. You focus on outcome instead of output.
- You are strong in analysing and structuring complex requirements. You have the ambition and skills to always keep it short and simple, even in the most unclear situations.
A good team spirit is vital for you and you only succeed when the company succeeds.
- You can motivate the team, your stakeholders and clearly communicate to all parties involved at all times of the product lifecycle.
- You have a growth mindset. You learn quickly and strive to improve every day. You welcome change.
- You speak English fluent, any other language is a plus.
Since its foundation 150 years ago, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics has developed into a true global player in logistics and combines this success with the charm of a family business. Diversity and equal opportunities are firmly anchored principles of our corporate philosophy. Applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilities will be given preferential consideration in case of equal suitability.
>> Our benefits:
- Growth and success-oriented environment with all advantages of a family business
- Individual development opportunities through continuous training and coaching on the job
- Additional financial benefits in the form of company pension scheme and capital-forming benefits
- Familiar working atmosphere, motivated teams with flat hierarchies and an open feedback culture
- Flexible working time models and home office / mobile working
- Support for the work-life balance, e.g. offers to care for family members
- Innovative strength and pioneering spirit are the basis of our way of working
- Corporate benefits such as discounts and exclusive offers for various products
- Company health management such as fitness cooperations and many other site-specific offers
>> Your Application:
Please submit your detailed application, including your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, via our career page. This position is managed by our colleague Jana Engelhardt at our location in Osnabrück.
Our recruiting team will be happy to answer any questions about the position, telephone +49541 605 1039.
You can find more information about Hellmann, our services and our career opportunities at hellmann.com/careers.