LoopMe is a leading international advertising platform. We “close the loop on digital advertising”. In other words, by leveraging AI to optimise media delivery in real-time, we drive measurable uplift for business outcomes and more effective advertising across online and offline marketing goals, including brand lift, purchase intent, consideration, foot traffic, and sales.
LoopMe’s award-winning PurchaseLoop Product family is 2x more effective than traditional advertising optimisation, using cutting-edge artificial intelligence to optimise digital advertising to real-world brand outcomes.
We have a very talented and very well-established Product Team that practices Dual Track Agile and Outcome-driven product management with significant attention to Product Discovery and Product Culture. We develop products that are creating value for the company, for our clients, and for the market in general.
As our Product Manager, you will strengthen our ability to connect Technology with Business needs by gathering and communicating market and business requirements through data-savvy research and user feedback. You will contribute to our Product Strategy development alongside day-to-day product operations.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with our engineering teams to provide user stories, use cases and market data
- Distil customer business problems from internal and external stakeholder needs analysis and feedback
- Drive product adoption by articulating the value propositions of new products/features and partnering with go-to-market teams on sales support efforts and growth initiatives
- Translate customers needs into prioritised requirements
- Propose new features and changes to products, evaluate incremental value and take a part in the strategic prioritisation process
- Coordinate across multiple internal teams to evaluate product opportunities and collaborate with Product Delivery to ensure timely and accurate delivery of new products and features to customers
- Previous experience in a Product Manager / Product Marketing Manager / Account Manager/ Operations role in an AdTech, MarTech, SaaS or B2B business
- Proven experience successfully managing a product or feature throughout the its lifecycle
- Outstanding presentation and communications skills
- Experience working with data-driven products with an ability to read and pull your own data (SQL, Excel, Kibana)
- Ability to take ownership of issues and drive to resolution in partnership with other teams
What we can offer
- On top your salary, we offer a bonus and shares in the business
- Current remote working. Even when Covid is over, we’ll continue to work flexibly and in a hybrid manner, meaning you can split your time between the office and home
25 days annual leave, plus the Bank Holidays
- From your very first day, you will be entitled to Health Shield, a cash-back health plan for things like dental, optical, physio and well being
- We’re still socially connected; some of our most recent virtual events include panel talks on Black History Month, Trans Inclusive Workplaces, International Women’s Day and we even cook with each other every Wednesday – virtually!
- We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development