Digital is an especially fast-paced and rapidly growing element of the Arcadia business. Customers in more than 110 countries are served by a diverse array of websites and apps in a number of languages and currencies, all of which are managed from Head Office in London. Digital business specialists in Arcadia work within dedicated brand teams as well as a central Group function. The in-brand teams focus on trading the current digital channels and on the representation of their brand online. The Group Digital function focuses on defining and delivering the channels of the future.
As UX Designer in our group digital team you will be working on an exciting and fast moving project and will be responsible for defining, delivering and developing a responsive customer experience across our digital products. You will work with key commercial brand stakeholders and our newly established agile software engineering teams. The role reports into the Lead Product Owner and you will be measured on commercial impact.
- Develop and maintain wireframes and specifications
- Design product features that deliver against the vision and generate real commercial value
- Define and communicate scenarios, interaction models, and wireframes to other people working on a product
- Work with visual designers from the Arcadia brands to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished product
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the Arcadia brands and influence key stakeholders
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Robust knowledge of agile disciplines and the role of a UX designer in this process
- Experience designing the UX for responsive web products
- Good understanding of ecommerce and UX best practices and digital technologies
- An understanding of working in a ‘Group’ culture – we are a matrix environment operating across different brands
- Experience working in Sketch/Invision is a plus (but not essential)