At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
As a PLG Marketing Manager, you will operate from a user-first mindset and directly impact our company’s success by working in a cross-functional PLG team (product, product design, product analytics, marketing, demand gen, CSM, and support) on planning and executing product-led growth strategy and Infobip self-serve experience.
What Will You Get To Do
- Support acquisition campaigns and sign-up experience in alignment with the Demand gen team and Product Marketing Managers.
- Work with Product Management, Design and UX on self-serve user journey mapping to drive self-serve enablement.
- Work with Product teams to identify lead in-product actions and build onboarding guides and nurturing emails that help prospective customers understand and succeed with Infobip’s products.
- Dive into both qualitative and quantitative data to identify user actions and engagement rates and optimise onboarding flows.
- Lead self-serve launches – internal and external communication.
- Act as PLG evangelist in the organisation.
- Track right metrics to identify areas of opportunity. Consider new, creative approaches to have an impact on core metrics.
- 5+ years and proven track record of relevant experience, preferably within an enterprise IT software solution company (Experience with Ccaas and Saas highly advantageous)
- You are interested in the future of customer experience and engagement technologies
- Ability to prioritize competing opportunities and balance customer needs versus business priorities
- You are experienced in b2b and digital marketing
- You respond to changes in priorities and environment with a can-do attitude
- You can influence decision-making at all levels within an organisation
- You base your plans and decisions on data
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – You can look forward to working with the likes of Vodafone, Whatsapp, Uber, BlaBlaCar and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities … Talk about a balanced lifestyle!