Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Palo Alto, with offices in Copenhagen and Berlin, Issuu is profitable, growing fast, and expanding our team across many departments. With over 100 million unique visitors per month and more than 45 Million Documents, Issuu is the world’s largest omni channel digital discovery, publishing platform and cloud service.
Readers around the world can discover and engage with what they love on Issuu’s site and mobile apps, from magazines, newspapers and portfolios, to catalogs, DIY guides, community programs and more. With more than 20,000 newly uploaded publications on a daily basis, readers on Issuu’s products will never run out of great, meaningful and relevant content.
Creators everywhere choose to publish on Issuu because they get what they need to grow, including collaboration tools, advanced analytics, and the ability to charge for publications. And their readers are rewarded with the absolute best reading experience possible – regardless of device or platform.
We believe in truly empowered product teams. Specifically, they are cross-functional (product, design and engineering); they are focused on and measured by outcomes (rather than output); and they are empowered to figure out the best way to solve the problems they’ve been asked to solve. The purpose of a product team at Issuu in this sense is to solve problems in ways our customers love, yet work for our business.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us deliver the next generation of the Issuu platform, empowering Creators to share their stories. The ideal candidate is an experienced customer- and results-focused Senior Product Manager with a strong lean & agile mindset, high sense of ownership, that is outcome driven, practices calculated risk taking and who is ambitious yet pragmatic when it comes to solving the right customer problems.
What You’ll Do
- Translate the product strategy into your team’s strategy.
- Lead product vision, strategy, development, and execution for your team
- Enhance creator understanding of why it’s valuable to publish and create on ISSUU, as well as optimize emails and notifications programs.
- Conduct comprehensive data analysis and market research to identify growth opportunities for the product.
- Take ownership from ideation to market launch for creating value for the customers and the business.
- Collaborate closely with design, engineering and other key stakeholders to define relevant solutions for identified customer’s problems.
- Validate your hypotheses through quick prototypes and share your findings with the team & company.
What You’ll Bring
- Product Management experience: 5+ years in B2B SaaS product management, shepherding successful products and/or features through release, using agile methodologies;
- Prior product success: Track record of driving business results for impact (not just releasing features) preferably in a B2B SaaS context;
- Collaboration skills: Experience partnering cross-functionally on local and global teams, and across organizations with some scale, to deliver successful products;
- Customer-centric mindset: Experience generating insights from speaking to customers;
- Ideation skills: Ability to communicate customer needs and facilitate ideation with Engineering and Design;
- Validation skills: Experience validating ideas through various testing methods before developing product;
- Analytical skills: Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from a variety of qualitative and quantitative data;
- Communication skills: Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Growth Mindset: Strong desire to learn, seeks challenges, persistent, and result-oriented
What You’ll Get
- End to end ownership of your product area/customer problem
- Competitive compensation package
- Meaningful equity in a profitable growth-stage company
- Room for growth and development
- Health and dental insurance
- Flat structure – every opinion matters regardless of team or position
Issuu is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.