Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising scale-up that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 6 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Beijing, Seoul and Tokyo. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 3.3 million users per second across 1 million apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
As a senior product manager at Remerge you will be the driver of the decisions that will shape Remerge’s product into what matters to our customers. You will be responsible for collecting, consuming, understanding and sharing information to ensure correct decision making. Our product managers are problem solvers and work as parts of product and tech team that consists of engineers, data scientists and more. Through trust, research, diplomacy and design you will keep on enabling and leading teams to build the right thing for Remerge and for the customer.
- Define the long term strategy and short term tactics for your product ownership area
- Research, design, validate product ideas and grow the validated product initiatives you have started by getting tech investment in them
- Be the design and project delivery partner of engineering and data science leaders
- Constantly be on the look-out for new opportunities that will drive outcomes. Take data and impact oriented decisions to move building actions.
- Ensure measurable and scalable success of your products
- Create knowledge and ensure the delivery of the knowledge to stakeholders and customers in the correct forms
- Collaborate with all departments and orchestrate shared success via all available tools.
While we empower our product teams to figure out the best solutions to the problems that need to be solved, we also hold those teams accountable to the results. “Shipping is necessary, but not sufficient.”
We look for product managers that are not afraid of signing up for results, even when this means they have to work through others to achieve the necessary results.
This position, as with the other roles on the product team, is an individual contributor role and will require for you be able to influence your teammates, colleagues, stakeholders, and key executives through your use of data and logic.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 or more years of experience working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer or product analyst.
- Adtech experience, specifically with performance marketing products would be nice to have, but not a must!
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Proven track record of delivered products, from inception to rollout.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.
- Past experience in figuring out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Mentorship program for technical and non-technical skills
Work when it best fits you either from home or our brand new office
- Generous remuneration package including virtual shares, a dedicated education budget and end of the year bonus
Travel to our offices around the globe for a short term assignment for up to a month each year
- Comfortable work setup – laptop, phone, screen(s), standing desk etc.
- Support for your setup while working from home
- Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability.
We’re looking forward to your application!