hypcloud stands for a unique combination of intelligent software solutions and deep financing expertise. As a Product Manager, you will actively shape that combination by working at the intersection between Tech, Sales and our users. The role provides the exciting opportunity to establish a product management setup tailored for SaaS-enabled B2B real estate financing.
- Contribute to the vision and strategic roadmap for the product, in collaboration with the founders and team.
- Conduct competitor benchmarking and stay up to date with the developments in the industry and best practices.
- Define and continuously enhance business and product processes with a focus on creating real value for our clients, achieving product-market-fit and generating revenue.
- Derive requirements for app features to support these processes.
Prioritise features based on data and research on user needs and behaviour.
- Engage with users and the design and development teams to create, test and iterate versions of the product and refine the user experience.
- Work closely with engineers, in developing user stories, defining sprints, and challenging development progress.
- Manage releases, engage in marketing, sales, operations, and other stakeholders wherever it is needed to make their launch a success.
- Assess the performance of the features in production against pre-defined KPIs, and communicate product performance, progress, challenges and opportunities to stakeholders.
- You speak fluently in English and German (written & spoken).
- You have more than 3 years of prior experience working as a Product Manager.
- You understand web technologies at a high level and have confidence in working with software development methodologies.
- You have a system-oriented mind and a structured approach to problems.
- You communicate clearly, authentically and target group-oriented with users, sales, marketing, engineers and other stakeholders.
- You are curious by nature and have a willingness to learn and share knowledge.
- You take full responsibility for the product and measure yourself in terms of its success.
- You have the drive and passion to create something new and the desire to work in the fast-paced environment of a startup.
- Ideally, you have some experience in financial services or the real estate sector.
At hypcloud, we are building the company we always wanted to work for. We expect people in the team to be proactive to ensure the team’s progress. For us this implies helping each other, being curious and sharing knowledge. Being open-minded, being kind and show respect to those around you are the essential prerequisites to achieve these goals.
Furthermore, we offer you diverse and independently managed responsibilities in a successful and fast-growing company, a competitive salary and an attractive bonus system, flexible working hours, the option to work from home and/or at a modern office in the heart of Berlin, laptop and smartphone of your choice, an international team of top talents and experienced experts.
The Berlin-based technology company hypcloud was founded in 2017. The digital platform of the same name offers real estate developers and investors access to suitable lenders and a web-based software application that supports the entire financing process in a user-friendly manner.
Lenders receive financing requests selected and pre-screened for them via hypcloud. In doing so, hypcloud combines software-based solutions with the advice and structuring experience of our financing experts, from the initial contact to the closing of a transaction.
Through a network of more than 200 lenders, hypcloud covers senior financing as well as mezzanine and subordinated financing for all common real estate asset classes and project sizes between 5 million and 60 million euros.