At NavVis, we believe that good UX is critical for our products and can change the world! If you agree, help us make this happen. We offer you a team of awesome people, game-changing technology, a brilliant work environment and collaboration across development teams. Are you passionate about leading projects and interdisciplinary teams? In this role, you will create new application concepts in complex virtual environments for our products the IndoorViewer and the Navigation app. With a user-centric approach, you will inspire a team of graphic designers, software, and business developers to create innovative software products.
You will work on:
- Manage and structure complex UI and UX iterative design projects from scratch
- Gather customer and end-user requirements and create the overall UX concept and strategy
- Lead user studies and co-create projects with NavVis partners in the field
- Create customer-driven product concepts and usability testing sessions
- Conduct workshops with internal team members and our partners to define visual design direction
- Lead internal Interaction Design projects
- 3+ years of Interaction Design experience
- A strong understanding of usability and user entered design practices
- Passion for emerging technologies and desire to innovate
- Experience as an Interaction Lead for digital services
- A good understanding of common front-end and back-end platforms
- Passion for UX design and the capability to motivate your team
We are NavVis:
NavVis builds the world’s most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are a young, enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey,..) and we love challenging tasks. You’ll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility, and room for personal development from day one.
NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team of currently around 130 amazing individuals ☺
We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards!