TransferGo is a fast-growing fintech brand, offering online money transfers to over 150 countries across the world with high speeds, low fees and no hassle. We’re a diverse and multilingual bunch of people, working from offices in London, Vilnius, Kaunas, Berlin, Istanbul and Warsaw – and we’re still growing!
Our mission is to make sending money globally as quick and simple as sending a text, and Payments domain is at the very core of it: Payments are responsible for all of our pay-in and payout capabilities, be it cards, bank transfers or alternative methods. We send from 30+ countries to 150+ destinations which are enabled by our licences and numerous partnerships with banks, fintechs and other PSPs.
As a Senior Product Manager in Payments team, you will be responsible for payment processing and our financial rails in dedicated markets, constantly solving for extending reach, increasing speed, maintaining excellent performance and overall making our customers’ lives easier by offering effortless ways to send and receive money. You will be reporting to our Head of Product (Payments).
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Build our payments product – our payment collection (pay-in) and payout capabilities, and related FX and treasury management solutions – to best support business strategy and goals
- Collaborate with Commercial team to validate opportunities, successfully launch and maintain partnerships with banks and other payment service providers
- Develop and own product roadmap, managing competing ambitions, generating and validating ideas, adapting to changing circumstances
- Design, develop and launch product changes working with a dedicated engineering team and cross-functional stakeholders (commercial, finance, compliance, marketing, customer success, other product teams)
- Steer product to success leveraging data, research, and product development best practices
Here’s what we’d love from our new Senior Product Manager:
- You take ownership, wear multiple hats, collaborate and lead to achieve product success
- You have strong product management experience (3+ years, preferably more) building digital products at scale, with a track record of end-to-end product delivery in an agile environment
- You are a true problem solver with a strong analytical mindset and a data-informed approach
- You have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, working effectively across a variety of functions and levels, incl. external parties
- You are comfortable discussing complex business topics (finance, compliance, commercial) and shaping the outcomes to best meet customer needs and business goals
- You don’t shy away from a technical conversation with the engineering team, and you can skim through API docs to verify the basics if needed
- You are fluent in English
And it’s a big plus if you also have:
- Extensive experience in payments, finance or banking industry, preferably in a fintech company
- Experience working with API products and/or commercial partnerships
- Experience working with different work cultures across the globe
What we believe
At TransferGo, we do the work that matters, prioritizing our customers above all else. But special treatment isn’t reserved just for customers – we go above and beyond to help our colleagues and our company succeed, too, building trust and being transparent all the way.
We take risks, learn from our mistakes and own what we do – and, by aspiring to be our best, we challenge ourselves to grow. This comes from knowledge-sharing and collaboration – and, of course, a hefty amount of fun!
Some of our best benefits:
- Being part of extremely exciting and growing Fintech startup community
- Competitive salary package
- Private health insurance (after 6 months of employment)
- Unlimited paid holiday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to learn with a company that is rapidly growing along with a guaranteed training budget
- Friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment (pet friendly office, team events, snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings, fun budget and events).
Monthly salary from 4500 EUR (gross) depending on the level of experience.
As an equal opportunities employer, TransferGo is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join TransferGo.