We are Flink – your online supermarket revolutionising the way you do your grocery shopping. With a wide selection of over 2,400 high quality products, we aim to deliver to your door in just 10 minutes. We put our customers first and ensure all products delivered are fresh and nutritious. In addition to this, we are able customise our national assortment to be able to offer you unique local products in every city. Our delivery hubs are located in densely populated inner-city locations and we strive to be sustainable by delivering on electric bikes and using packaging that can be recycled.
Founded by experienced e-commerce professionals and backed by some of the most renowned investors in Europe, we are growing rapidly and have a great hunger to continuously challenge ourselves. We pride ourselves in being an inclusive and equal opportunities employer with a diverse and multicultural team. If you want to be part of this exciting journey… read on!
In your role as a Product Manager (m/f/d), you will be part of our rapidly growing product team that will shape and optimise the experience for how our customers find and buy everyday essentials, and discover new local products.
We are looking for a bright, data-driven, collaborative operator to help us tackle how we locate where our customers are so that we can efficiently deliver their orders to them. You’ll be working on optimizing the location capture experience in our apps and website, and building backend systems for location intelligence.
In this role you will:
- Steer a cross-functional team of engineers, UX, and analytics to launch impactful improvements at the top of the funnel.
- Optimise the experience of how customers locate themselves, manage their addresses, and ensure that the correct one is selected so that we can present the right catalog and deliver accurately.
- Use diverse data sets to continuously improve the accuracy of customer location data for the rider fleet.
- Design and execute product experiments with a high level of autonomy, while maintaining clear communication with other product teams.
- Analyze in-app events, experiment, and search data to produce insights about Flink’s user behaviors and build testable hypotheses around those discoveries.
For a Product Manager (m/f/d) to be considered for this role, we would be looking for you to demonstrate the following:
- You have 3+ years as a product manager, capable of owning new feature launches from start to finish and collaborating smoothly across diverse stakeholder groups.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience – a degree in business, marketing, economics or computer science is a plus.
- You have excellent analytical abilities with strong user empathy and awareness motivated by qualitative and quantitative research methods to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Are competent in statistics. You can demonstrate the ability to design experiments and correctly interpret results
- You put focus on supporting team interaction, boosting motivation, and value contributions
You have excellent written and spoken communication in English, German language skills considered a plus
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Product Manager (m/f/d) who wants the opportunity to take ownership of the strategy of a key area within Flink, giving you the opportunity to progress your career. Outside of this we also offer:
- A cool 20% off your personal Flink orders, be the first to test out new products!
- A unique opportunity to be an early bird and have an impact on our strategy
- A steep learning curve, the possibility to work in an energised and dynamic team within a fast-paced environment
- Flat company structure where taking leadership is encouraged
- For Berlin: A newly renovated and spacious HQ in the heart of Kreuzberg – lots of delicious lunch spots available within short walking distance
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion