We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead a new team that will bring to market insights to help our customers deliver successful clinical trial outcomes.
This is a unique opportunity for a low-ego, high-energy, self-starter product leader to drive enterprise scalability at Teckro. The ideal candidate will have a background in B2B analytics in the life sciences or healthcare industries.
This remote based role can be based anywhere in the UK. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
What You’ll Do
- Own the product vision and roadmap for this new analytics product
- Research the market need for the product, and work with product designers to share the vision with the development team and other internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the release backlog, working with the development manager and scrum master
- Advocate agile principles and help the team adopt those principles
- Implement a design thinking culture with your team to simplify and solve customer problems
- Be the data expert, informing both tactical and strategic decisions
- Be the voice of your customers and users
- Lead go-to-market activities working with marketing, strategy, sales, services and legal
- Instil and promote by example a culture of knowledge sharing and transparency, accountability and timely communication of any delivery issues or successes
The Ideal Candidate will have
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience in B2B software in the life sciences or healthcare industries
- Significant experience in building data analytics products
- Ability to lead effectively in a fast-paced, global organisation
- Experience of full product lifecycle from discovery through to go-to-market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
Bonus points for
- Experience working both in early-stage technology companies and larger organisations
Location and Travel
- Role based in the UK (remote)
- Minimum travel to Dublin office expected post-pandemic
Every clinical trial starts with a question. At Teckro, we asked “Why can’t clinical trials be more accessible, transparent and simple?” But you probably also want to know why you should join us at Teckro. What’s in it for you?
So, let’s get down to our benefits:
- Firstly, we understand that work is just one part of your life. That’s why every Teckronaut has a generous holiday package, so that you can spend your time doing what you love.
- We want your working hours to work for you, which is why we also offer flexi-time as standard.
- Expecting a new arrival? We offer competitive maternity and paternity leave.
- We couldn’t work in clinical trials without caring about your health. We have healthcare and dental options available, including a gym/wellness allowance.
- We also have a generous pension plan and life insurance.
- Finally, we have a company stock option offering for all permanent Teckronauts. There wouldn’t be a company without you, and so it’s only right that you have a slice of the (moon)pie.
We are always looking for amazing people to join our growing team. If you are curious, passionate and motivated, then we want to talk to you!