SuperAwesome is the largest kids’ digital media platform in the world, reaching over 300M kids each month across mobile, web and online video. The company’s technology powers the global kids’ digital media ecosystem, ensuring kid-safe advertising, safe-social, family authentication and COPPA compliance for hundreds of brands and agencies around the world including LEGO, Warner Bros, Hasbro, Disney, Nintendo, Cartoon Network and many others.
The Product Manager will drive cross-functional teams to deliver a product that delights users. At its core, this position is about running product discovery, gathering and conceptualising requirements, defining the entirety of a product (from strategy to feature prioritisation), and leading its development. The ideal candidate will have a technical grounding, be hands-on and get stuff done!
- Own the entire product feature lifecycle, from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Manage the product and feature releases for Kids Web Services in all markets. This includes product discovery, requirements gathering, specifications and prototypes, and the ongoing maintenance of product requirements as the business context evolves
- Work directly with stakeholders throughout the company to ensure that a successful product is delivered
- Own the development and creation of the product roadmap for international products
- Work closely with the software engineers to communicate product requirements, manage the backlog, make trade-offs, and oversee the product implementation and QA process
- Work with the UX/UI and design teams to innovate and perfect the user experience
- You have at least 3+ years of product management experience with B2B products
- You have strong communication skills and are used to delivering top quality requirements documents, specifications and wireframes/prototypes
- You understand information architecture and have a passion for delivering highly-usable, viral, engaging digital experiences
- You have strong analytical skills, with proven ability to ask the right questions, decompose problems into logical components, and find data-driven answers
- You are or are ready to quickly become, an expert in digital content for the under-13 market, including regulatory and legal compliance matters
- Like working with others and helping them grow
- Ability to distill complex problems into simply digestible information
- You’re a fire starter; clearly, demonstrate your abilities to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients
- You are a natural problem solver
- You’re very driven and passionate
- You think logically, even under pressure, and come up with innovative solutions to problems
- You enjoy working in an agile development environment
- Flexible and adaptable, to changing situations and responsibilities
You’ll be joining a rapidly growing startup team which has a lot of experience, a serious track record and an awesome team atmosphere. You’ll have a genuine opportunity to learn and grow through clear direction and hands on mentorship from an experienced Senior Management team.
Salary and package will be competitive and commensurate with experience.