About the Organization – www.hurix.com
Product Manager (PM) – JD
msvgo is a one-stop solution to learn Math and Science topics, revisions and exam preparations. msvgo
is here to boost your performance with 15,000+ high-quality animated videos, video solutions to every
textbook question,10,000+ practise questions, quizzes and games. To help students, it’s mapped to the
NCERT curriculum along with CBSE, ICSE, ISC and 14 state boards.
Product Manager’s role:
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life
Cycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product
vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and
customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product
supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Following would be the his/her role/skills required at msvgo:
● Define the product strategy and roadmap
● Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
● Collecting quantitative product data and metrics
● Synthesizing customer research
● Gathering product requirements and aligning them with business goals
● Coordinating with stakeholders to achieve the product vision
● Developing new product features
● Working on developing product strategies
● Problem Solving
Key Experience Required:
1 – Tech Implementation: A brief understanding of how technology works would be amazing.
Understanding about API integration, SDK implementation or a basic understanding of architecture would
2 – Engagement:
Handson experience on tools like MoEngage/ Clevertap/ MixPanel/ GA/ Appsflyer/ Branch, etc. Daily
understanding of numbers is a key element to strategize the whole plan.