WHAT YOU WILL DO
HOLOPLOT is a pro audio company from Berlin. Since early 2011, we have been working on radically transforming audio technology by re-thinking the underlying physics of sound reproduction.
We have recently launched the HOLOPLOT X1 Matrix Array, the sound system for a new era, a powerful tool that brings previously inaccessible capabilities to the world of audio – enabling a completely new way of designing and experiencing sound in 3D.
At the heart of all HOLOPLOT sound systems is our modeling, simulation, and configuration software, HOLOPLOT Plan. It enables our clients to create system designs for a wide array of applications. These can include systems optimized to provide perfect audio quality across an entire venue, or even creating immersive audio experiences that engulf the audience in omni-directional sound!
We are now seeking an entrepreneurial individual with a strong product sense and technical understanding to join us as the Product Manager, taking HOLOPLOT Plan to the next level.
You will join an empowered and cross-functional team of talented and passionate individuals from different backgrounds, including product designers and software engineers.
As the Product Manager, you are responsible for the success of your product end-to-end – from concept to market. You steer your product’s direction, ensuring what your team builds is valuable for our customers and commercially viable for HOLOPLOT.
- This is a high-impact role – you are directly responsible for the success of HOLOPLOT Plan, our software tool for system modeling and simulation, used by all our clients as well as independent acoustic consultants and other sound system designers.
- Be the champion of the product across the organization and towards customers.
Craft the vision and own the roadmap of your product.
Align your team around your compelling vision, strategic objectives, and relevant key results measuring the success of your product. You are accountable for meeting these objectives.
- Motivate and inspire your product team to strong action. Because of you, the team understands how important their work is.
- Develop a deep understanding of your customers, their pain points, and jobs-to-be-done. Start with the customer experience and work backward.
- Analyze industry trends and always keep an eye on the competitive landscape.
- Drive product discovery in a structured, continuous and collaborative manner together with the Tech Lead and the Product Designer on your team.
- Fulfill the role of the Product Owner within the Scrum Team, managing the backlog in an agile manner and guiding your team in product delivery.
- Foster a culture of trust, ownership, and collaboration within your team.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- You have meaningful experience working on technology-powered software products in cross-functional development teams.
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about acoustics and/or sound system design.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership and a clear focus on achieving results that matter.
You have a demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- You are able to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks.
- You have experience engaging with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- You inspire people to action with your storytelling, and you can work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- You are a superb and proactive communicator. You can explain complex ideas effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. You present your arguments and concepts in a well-structured, data-informed way.
- You are able to work under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, keeping the focus on what currently matters most.
- You have the smarts and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what’s necessary.
- You can immerse yourself in radically new topics, anticipate technological and practical trends from conversations with the user base, and deduce requirements that no one else saw coming.
- You have experience working as a professional acoustic engineer and/or acoustic consultant (or other sound system design practice).
- You have built software products in the audio domain (professional or consumer).
- You are familiar with 3D audio and/or Audio-Beamforming.
- You are familiar with 3D modeling software (e.g. SketchUp, Blender).
WE OFFER YOU
- A highly dedicated international team of engineers, tech, and sound enthusiasts in a specific global market, with high media and customer attention
- The opportunity to work on one of the most disruptive hardware technologies currently in the global market, with high media and customer attention
- A challenging environment and a path to grow personally and professionally
- A competitive salary
- A generous 30 days of annual leave, flexible working hours, and home-office policy
- Remote work as a standard option
- An attractive company pension scheme
- A discounted Urban Sports membership
- An annual budget for individual professional development and relocation budget to Berlin
- Assistance with the visa process
Sounds good? Apply now at and let’s shape the future of sound!
We are a pro audio company from Berlin, Germany. Since early 2011, we have been working on radically transforming audio technology, by re-thinking the underlying physics of sound reproduction. We wondered: What if sound could truly be controlled the way we can control light? What if we could create soundscapes that feel more real than reality? What if every seat in a venue could be made the best seat?
Our solution is science-based, software-driven, and hardware-enabled: the HOLOPLOT Matrix Array. The sound system for a new era, a powerful tool that brings previously inaccessible capabilities to the world of audio.
We believe when people experience better sound, they will enjoy more meaningful moments and create richer memories, leading to more fulfilling lives. At HOLOPLOT, it is our mission to redefine what is possible – enabling unparalleled and breathtaking experiences. A revolution in sound. Be part of it.
For further information on HOLOPLOT please check out our website.