It has never been more important that students around the world have the tools and support to learn through digital instruction. NoRedInk helps students become better writers in more than 60% of middle and high schools in the U.S. Our adaptive curriculum engages learners by personalizing exercises to their interests, guiding them step-by-step through the writing process, and boosting their skills through differentiated practice. We’re relentlessly focused on helping all students harness the power of the written word.
About the Role
NoRedInk is looking for a product manager to join our team and help us achieve our mission of unlocking every writer’s potential. Every product manager at NoRedInk is responsible for a significant aspect of our strategy and product, and they work closely with engineering, design and key stakeholders to identify, prioritize, and release innovative software solutions that improve the lives of the educators and students who use our products
What you’ll do:
- Define, communicate and execute strategy within your area of responsibility
- Own and drive KPIs and targets for user adoption and engagement
- Work with a highly talented team of engineers and designers to define, design, and build features that delight users
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, customer success, customer support, and sales to identify opportunities and bring solutions to market
- Adapt quickly by releasing early, analyzing data, and getting feedback from users
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in or passion for education
- A track record of bringing impactful user-facing products to market in either a consumer or SaaS context
- Comfort using data to inform hypotheses and size opportunities
- Ability to maintain strong user empathy while achieving high-level objectives
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
What NoRedInk Offers:
- A competitive salary and equity package in a high-growth, well-funded startup with massive traction
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits (U.S. Only)
- A remote-first culture that allows for flexible hours (We were big on remote before COVID!)
- A relaxed and flexible PTO policy and paid parental leave
- 401(k) (U.S. Only)
- LinkedIn Learning subscription with unlimited access to thousands of expert-led online courses
- Team retreats and events to connect with fun, talented coworkers
- Consistent modeling of our company’s core values
- The ability to help millions of students and teachers and address a critical societal need
NoRedInk helps students in over 60% of US school districts become better writers. Our deeply engaging, adaptive curriculum personalizes exercises to kids’ interests, guides them through the writing process with instructional support, and boosts their skills through targeted practice. Students have completed over 10 billion exercises on our site, and our mission is to help all students harness the power of the written word.
NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce.
*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.