We are looking for a Senior Product Manager that will play a pivotal role in the evolution of the market leading CMap product, obsessing over our customers’ most critical challenges, and helping bring to market impactful functionality for our community across the CMap SaaS software and mobile app.
- Collaborate with senior management and the broader product team to define the product roadmap, across CMap’s core SaaS web application, add-on modules, mobile app and Outlook add-in
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of customer needs within CMap’s target markets and key market dynamics
- Initiate and sponsor development projects, working with internal and external stakeholders to elicit requirements and develop elegant solutions to complex problems, always with a ‘customer first’ approach and an awareness of UX/UI considerations
- Collaborate with the UX/UI designer to proactively engage with customers and prospects to validate business problems and proposed solutions, prior to development
- Produce documented user stories for Business Analysts, the UX/UI designer and development teams and work closely with them to bring the requirements to fruition
- Input into feedback management (customers, prospects, internal staff) and feature prioritisation as part of the roadmapping process
- Work with key stakeholders and all other departments to communicate the product roadmaps, product content and seasonal release co-ordination
- Drive process improvement and change across the product organisation, leveraging best practices and interacting with key stakeholders in other departments (engineering, customer success, support etc)
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to a range of audiences, including key stakeholders and other divisional product and technology teams
- Provide support for customer engagement initiatives – this could include joining meetings with key customers, presenting the product roadmap, running customer focus groups, contributing to webinars and demonstrating products
- 4+ years’ experience of product management within a software organisation
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to engage and influence senior internal and external stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Highly organised, and able to self-manage and progress multiple projects and activities in parallel
- Proven excellence in solving problems with innovative and flexible solutions
- A relentless focus on customers and users, with an awareness of UX/UI considerations
- Ability to take effective decisions within fast-moving Agile delivery
- Ability to set deadlines and manage yourself and others to achieve them
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams, with a pragmatic approach
- Strong understanding of best practice product processes
- Ideally some experience of the professional services industry or project-based companies (agencies, architects, consultants, accountants etc)
CMap is a business management Software-as-a Service (SaaS) product that helps professional services companies to win more work and deliver it more profitably. It combines CRM, job costing, project management, project financials, resourcing and business intelligence to help companies drive performance and growth.
The business has grown rapidly since its inception, now working with around 350 firms of varying sizes and sectors. With our largest client constituting only 3% of our total revenue, we are in a commanding position to select who we go into business with. As a result, there is a very low churn rate with our clients, with some relationships going back 8 years.
We are also an international business, with offices in the UK and USA, serving clients in over 50 countries around the world.
Due to our accelerating growth plans, we are looking for an ambitious and innovative people to join a rapidly expanding organisation at the start of its next phase of growth.
We also nurture a culture where each individual’s opinions are valued, so innovative and ambitious minds can see their ideas forged into reality.
Please visit our website at www.cmap.io to learn more about us.