Launched in 1999, Alibaba.com is the leading platform for global wholesale trade. We serve millions of buyers and suppliers around the world.
As part of the Alibaba Group, our mission is to make it easy to do business anywhere.
We do this by giving suppliers the tools necessary to reach a global audience for their products, and by helping buyers find products and suppliers quickly and efficiently.
Alibaba.com brings you hundreds of millions of products in over 40 different major categories, including consumer electronics, machinery and apparel.
Buyers for these products are located in 190+ countries and regions, and exchange hundreds of thousands of messages with suppliers on the platform each day.
As a platform, we continue to develop services to help businesses do more and discover new opportunities.
Whether it’s sourcing from your mobile phone or contacting suppliers in their local language, turn to Alibaba.com for all your global business needs.
Sr. Product Expert-business type
Location: San Mateo, California, United States
The Principal Product Manager will influence the direction of Alibaba B2B strategy and product roadmap.
He/she will lead projects to develop mechanisms and processes to allow the B2B Product Management and Technical orgs to scale.
He/she will be one of the key leaders within B2B to have a comprehensive view across our strategy and product roadmap (short and long term) and will be a key influencer of our strategy and investment decisions. Success in this role could lead to leading alibaba B2B global product teams.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to drive consensus among stakeholders with differing points of view.
- Strong problem solving, highly analytical, attention to detail with solid organizational skills.
- 15+ years of experience with fast-paced companies, in roles with progressively increasing remit and responsibilities.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in business, engineering, or a related discipline
- 7+ years experience in product and/or program management
- Demonstrated success in leading large cross-functional programs.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering large, cross-functional, customer facing products.
- A solid grasp of the business side of technology with an understanding and zeal for metrics/analysis to deliver on business objectives.
- Ability to establish credibility and work with key internal partners to get things done.
- Demonstrated history in creative/big thinking that resulted in revenue.
E-commerce internet product manager experience is better.
global famous internet companies product leader also very welcome!