Location: Oxford (OX1)
Hours: Full Time
Travel: Regularly required (UK & International)
Salary: Depending on skills and experience + benefits
We are seeking a self-motivated and proactive Technical Product Manager with experience in the Medical Imaging software domain to take a lead role in New Product Development (NPD). Reporting to the Product Lifecycle Manager, Product Managers take the lead role in scoping and specifying products in the Mirada business. They are ultimately responsible for new product delivery and ongoing product management of high quality medical imaging products.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Integral part of the product development team; working closely with the science and software development teams to deliver the product vision and business case.
- Provides use-cases, clinical background, high-level specifications and participates in design work.
- Engages in agile development activities: scrums, design, planning and estimation sessions, workshops, and stakeholder development demonstrations
- Ensures that all requirements changes are well-thought through, implications considered, discussed with all relevant stakeholders, sized appropriately, implemented & tested
- Refines and prioritises backlogs and defines scope for iterations and releases
- Ensure clinical users’ feedback is incorporated in product definition and communicated to development teams
- Development of training materials and sales scripts
- Contribute to the overall product roadmap.
- Provide support for sales management and sales teams, as a product expert
- Provide detailed demonstrations of Mirada products
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent understanding of Medical Imaging Software domain
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to understand user needs and convert them into a product vision, goals, backlog and requirements / user stories
- Strategic thinker and commercially minded
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- BSc or equivalent in a relevant Science/Engineering degree