We shape the hotel room of the future!
As the European market leader for in-room tablets, more than 400 of the most renowned hotels worldwide trust us with their digital guest communication. We’re known to be innovators in the industry and have already won a bunch of awards – most recently, the product innovation award 2017 of the International Hotel Association (IHA). Now we’re looking for an ambassador for our product, a driving force behind our product in our Berlin office.
Your role and playground:
- you will combine customers’ needs, technical solutions, and entrepreneurial thinking to shape our product vision
- you will conceive and prioritize new features for our application (hardware and software) in collaboration with stakeholders and our general management
- you will own the UX/UI planning and will work on an equal footing with our Head of Engineering to manage the implementation of new features
- you ensure that our product is the cream of the crop by preparing, conducting and analyzing product and user tests
- you will drive the product roadmap together with our Head of Engineering and communicate new features into our team
- you will enhance our product even further with the help of user-related data, feedback from our customers, and our customer-facing departments
- you are passionate about products with a great user experience and want to share this passion
- you have successfully completed your degree in a related field (ideally with a background in IT/Engineering or STEM)
- you have 4 years+ of professional experience in product management (ideally with SaaS products) and a solid UX/UI background
- you competently and carefully translate client feature requests into precise feature requirements our engineering team can run with
- you have a story to tell that shows how you successfully managed a product with great user experience
- you are highly analytical, data driven and believe in testing hypotheses
- you have excellent command of English, German skills are a plus but not required
What to expect:
- an innovative product with global traction in a growing market
- a committed and excellent development team to work with
- you’ll be supported by a Junior Product Analyst and a designer
- participation in strategic product decisions alongside general management (flat hierarchies and real impact are guaranteed!)
- you should be willing to work for 20-30 hours/week – to ensure best communication within the team, we’ll need you on site
- last but not least: yes, we have free drinks, fresh fruits and regular team events 🙂
Who we are:
As a young Berlin start-up we re-defined the way hotels connect with guests. In the hotel room of the future, you’ll find guest directory, telephone, remote control, newspapers and room service menu, united on a single device – the SuitePad.
Do you want to buy a theatre ticket or check your departure information? Do you want to make a reservation in a restaurant or book spa treatments? Do you want to explore the tourist activities or receive notifications about daily specials? All this – and much more – is now available on touchscreen.
Our core product is an in-room tablet running an Android app and we also develop the admin panel for hotels to manage the content on their tablets. Curious to get to know more? Get in touch – become part of our team and shape our success story!