Connatix is a next generation video technology platform. We believe in the power of engaging content and are on a mission to help publishers deliver successful videos without compromise. With first-to-market video capabilities, Connatix sits at the forefront of content innovation and is building a new generation of video experiences that are optimized for publisher success. With nearly 150 employees globally, we are passionate about continuing to grow our team with creative thinkers, technology enthusiasts, and challenge seekers.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, the Product Manager will be responsible for participating in the development of Connatix’s many products. You’ll partner with marketing and customer-facing teams to understand the market and users, as well as with engineers and designers to make your ideas into reality.
The PM will be in-charge of efforts to develop new functionality and services, as well as the expansion and scaling of the capabilities of Connatix’s products. The Product Manager role is part of a cross functional team that creates products to serve publishers and advertisers across the digital landscape. It requires requirement gathering and close collaboration with product, client and engineering teams.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, able to drive decisions from large amounts of data and has product management experience. Communication skills and great analytical skills are also crucial for this role. Familiarity with publishers’ needs is key for success in this role.
Act as the voice of the user with insights backed with qualitative and quantitative feedback, often gathered via alpha/beta programs you run.
Create roadmap and requirements for the player teams, and collaborate cross functionally with engineering and product delivery teams in order to ensure successful launches.
Communicate the product vision and roadmap to key stakeholders, and foster collaboration through knowledge sharing.
Manage development from concept ideation to product release, including requirement gathering and breaking down the vision to epics and stories.
Collect customer feedback and functional needs and develop product requirements accordingly.
Create product documentation for internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of fundamentals of modern software development (frontend vs backend development concepts specifically APIs and micro-services)
- Clear, detailed writing style, with the ability to communicate technical problems both with business and R&D teams.
- Comfortability with client facing conversations, representing the product to internal teams as well as customers
- Experience with agile development; ticket writing, requirements gathering, and task prioritization
- Organized with rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly and effectively explore new subjects, identify knowledge sources and understand new technologies, markets and concepts independently
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-7 years of combined full time working experience
- 1-4 years of experience in Product Management
- Passion and desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space
Connatix is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.