Do you have a wide experience with data that can help us beat cancer sooner?
We want to put data at the centre of everything we do. It will drive our decision making, give our teams the knowledge they need to deliver excellent customer experiences across all interactions, and help us generate income to fund our research and drive wider impact to make three in four a reality.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to…
• Define, own and implement the data capability strategy for CRUK
• Turn our data capability into a leading global example by overseeing the configuration and development of applications, processes and user experiences for a wide variety of devices and platforms
• Take a strategic view on the gaps in our data capability and identify ways of addressing those within the short, medium and long term
• Balance business need as well as real world and user insight to inform your product vision and ensure decision making and ongoing product development is insight-driven and user-centric
Here at Cancer Research UK, our understanding of cancer is increasing at a faster pace than ever before, and more people are surviving thanks to the work we do. As the Senior Product Manager for Data will lead the definition and implementation of CRUK’s data capability strategy. You will be responsible for ensuring that we have the right people, processes, platforms and tools in place in order to deliver against our strategic objectives. You will help us make key decisions and build the right culture to embed data-centric mindset across the organisation. This is a highly collaborative role and you will be working with colleagues across the technology organisation to drive impact.
You can help us save millions of lives through your…
• Strong relationship management skills with the ability to drive different thinking whilst maintaining support
• Ability to make data and insight-driven decisions to drive changes and enhancements which support the vision
• Provide specialist advice, guidance and support to teams around the organisation
• Your passion for all things data and the value it can bring to CRUK
• Strong experience of business analysis and stakeholder management across multiple product teams, and at all levels of an organisation
• Data expertise and demonstrable experience in a similar role
• Hands-on experience of BI & CRM tools
• Knowledge of relational database technology, transaction processing and data warehouse design
• Strong knowledge of CRM, Data Mining, Database Marketing, Direct Marketing
Our relentless drive towards beating cancer means that we’re constantly trying new avenues, which means you’ll be innovative, open-minded and adept at working with ambiguity. You’ll also be able to engage and win people over, convey complex ideas succinctly and have tenacity. Our data team is driven, fast paced, agile, inclusive and inspiring. If that sounds like you, then we want you to be part of our team.
* Please note this role is only being offered on a 12 months fixed term contract basis.
From 2019, we will be relocating from our current offices in Angel, to a new office space in Stratford close to the Olympic Park.