Octopus is a fast-growing company with more than 500 employees. Since we launched in 2000, we’ve established market leading positions across financial services, healthcare and energy. Right now we’re in the process of moving from a singular business (Octopus) to a broader group structure incorporating Octopus Energy, Octopus Ventures, Octopus Investments, Octopus Property and Octopus Healthcare.
- Product Managers are responsible for the strategic direction setting and delivery of one or multiple products within the Octopus Group
- Leading a cross functional technology team and working closely with the business area to bring a brighter way to the industries we operate in
- You thrive on a challenge and solving impossible problems
- You enjoy driving change and innovation and can bring people along the journey with you
- You can hold the strategic direction and set the vision for your product but can get down in the detail with your development team to deliver
- You welcome the flexibility and constant feedback that working with a Scrum methodology provides
- You can’t go more than a week without talking to your users before you break out in hives
- You’ve had a million of your own product ideas and may have even given one of them a serious go
- Octopus Labs is driving innovation and technical change throughout the Octopus Group
- We’re one of the largest VCs in Europe.
- We love entrepreneurs.
- We’re happy for you to keep working on your side-projects.
- Started in a bedroom 17 years ago and still run by the same founders we have a strong entrepreneurial flair and a culture of always asking questions
- Stunning central London offices
- Flexible working
- 27 days holiday
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Diverse / multinational team
- Full time in our offices at 33 Holborn (with flexible working)