About Store No.8
We are the incubation arm of Walmart. Store No8 was formed in 2017 as part of Walmart’s larger innovation mission to shape the future of commerce. We pursue big ideas and take risks by stepping outside of Walmart’s core business to focus on leapfrog capabilities across conversational commerce, mixed reality, in-store digitization, and more. Our ultimate goal: fuel Walmart’s core business, create new operational efficiencies, and unlock amazing experiences for our customers in the long-term.
We are on a mission to save our customers money and help them live a better, more frictionless life. Our vision is leverage the latest advances in AI and other technologies to reimagine how they shop for their households. Our products aim to anticipate and serve our customers’ wants and needs in ways that take much less time and effort.
About the Role
This position features flexibility for remote work from within the United States with regular in-office collaboration. In-office locations include: New York-Hoboken NJ, Bentonville AR, Austin TX, San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle WA
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager to lead product definition and development of onboarding experiences and personalization capabilities. These products will directly and indirectly ensure that we serve our customers with an effortless and engaging shopping experience:
· Direct: Helping new users experience core product value as quickly as possible, thus optimizing for positive behavioral change.
· Indirect: Improving our up-front understanding of families and preferences will provide valuable data that helps product teams across conversational commerce make a direct impact to users.
The is the ideal role for someone who motivated by a purposeful mission and ambitious to make a massive impact at scale in a greenfield space.
What You’ll Do
· Define and drive the product roadmap of onboarding experiences and personalization capabilities across all aspects of the product lifecycle
· Conduct customer research and translate their needs into priorities for product onboarding and personalization
· Partner with engineering and design teammates to push the envelope on creating a best-in-class onboarding user experience
· Contribute to the long term personalization vision and strategy for conversational commerce
· Evangelize, promote adoption, and enablement of personalization with ‘upstream’ Walmart teams responsible for core capabilities and conversational commerce teams building the end user experience
· Take a data driven approach to understanding and communicating product status and impact to customers, stakeholders, and leaders
· 6+ years’ experience working in a product management role
· Experience in launching 0 to 1 products
· Strong customer research skills: takes a first principles approach to systematically understanding, identifying, and prioritizing customer problems
· 3+ years experience building products that drive positive behavioral change with customers
· 3+ years experience building ‘platform’ products consumed by downstream teams
· Take leadership and accountability proactively in action and results
· Experiences in drafting product strategy and plans, driving consensus and buy-off from executives level reviews
· Managed and successfully delivery multiple projects with complexity requiring cross team collaboration
Perks and Benefits
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know
them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions while being inclusive of all people.