Product Director – 11:FS
Scope and impact of role
11:FS is changing the fabric of financial services. We unleash talent to create world class end to end customer experiences for our clients and have built our reputation as fintech experts by being a customer centric and product obsessed organisation since day 1.
We’re looking for a Product Director (/Head of Product) to take over the vision, mission and strategy of our consulting Product Management team.
You will own all things product for the consulting business and are central to helping us create world class products for our clients and their customers. Through successful delivery of the most ambitious client projects and being the face of Product Management you curate a reputation for product excellence at 11:FS. You will lead, mentor and develop a team of product managers ensuring we are at the forefront of our product craft and our product managers have the support they need to excel. As a leader in the business, you will be a key decision maker, strategic thinker, and driver of internal and external initiatives and will get to work with some of the brightest minds in FinTech, including founders of Starling, Monzo, Nutmeg and others.
- Lead, develop and coach a team circa 10 product managers, including your direct reports and their line reports.
- Provide expertise in the customer, commercial and technical challenges faced by our financial service clients
- Sell and promote your expertise to 11:FS clients and leads
- Be a product ambassador for 11:FS externally at events, conferences and on podcasts
- Collaborate with other leaders at 11:FS to shape the strategic direction of your team and the business
- Work across multiple client projects in an advisory capacity
- Make decisions and advise cross functional teams on direction with limited input
- Be ultimate escalation point for all staffing matters related to your team
Knowledge, skill, experience required:
- Minimum 10 years professional experience, including at least 8 years in the product management field
- You nurture a passion for the product craft and keep abreast of the latest developments in the space
- You have spent your career working with designers, engineers, customer researchers, building and shipping things to delight your organisation’s customers
- You have shaped go to market strategies multiple times
- Preferred: you have deep experience in an area of FinTech such as payments, cards, FX, investments, digital retail banking, wealth management or cryptocurrency
Key relationships held:
- C-suite & senior leadership at clients
- C-suite & senior leadership at 11:FS
- Close collaboration with Tribe Lead peers to guide all delivery in the business