You will be based in Toronto and will be part of the PriceMetrix team. You’ll collaborate with inspiring software engineers, consultants, data engineers, product managers, and designers globally, with a real passion for wealth management analytics.
The PriceMetrix platform uses analytics and industry benchmarking to help financial advisors and their firms better serve their clients and grow their businesses. Our team is small and agile and you’ll collaborate with very smart, fun and driven colleagues. PriceMetrix is the first choice in practice management software for North American wealth managers.
You will be part of an agile team working on building new features into our web-based software applications that generate value for our wealth management clients.
Bachelor’s degree in business, math, engineering, economics, computer science, or similar discipline, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in product management, technical product management, data analyst or analytics roles
- Clear oral and written communication skills to present complex value propositions
- Strong knowledge of Agile development methodologies and corresponding tools (ex. JIRA)
- Technical aptitude to garner respect and success with development teams
- Exceptionally high attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a vision to work in a dynamic start up environment, with the ability to consistently deliver exceptional results on demanding timelines
- Passion for analytics and knowledge of SQL (or other DB programming languages) and data warehousing concepts is valuable
- Working knowledge of SaaS technical issues (e.g., configuration, integration, etc.)
- Experience or familiarity with financial services, retail wealth management and / or pricing analytics is an asset