As a Junior Product Manager, you will be an integral part of the team who lead the building of products from existing ideas, helping to shape and develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy and enjoy spending time in the market to understand their needs, finding innovative solutions for our users.
You will work with our engineering teams to define product release requirements working with stakeholders across the Company. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering.
- Working with stakeholders to understand requirements and ensure any goals are met.
- Facilitating discovery phases along with the UX team to ensure customer focussed features are being built (both internal & external clients).
- Working closely with the Delivery Manager & Development Lead to ensure solutions are delivered to a high quality and in a controlled manner.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments.
- Form user stories to help deliver requirements to the team.
- Actively participate in the product team at Crunch including helping with product related events.
- Being responsible for the maintenance of the software products to ensure any problems are resolved promptly and whilst communicating with the rest of the business.
- Represent the customer while partnering with the business and technology to break complex problems down into achievable initiatives.
- Use customer insight and analytics to validate customer problems and solutions throughout the product development process.
- Keep stakeholders fully informed where necessary and escalate any blockers/dependencies to ensure smooth delivery.
- Provide direction & support to the development teams by being involved in all sprint ceremonies.
Role Specific Qualifications and Experience:
- Proficiency in Jira, mixpanel and GA
- 1-2 years Product Management experience ideally, however entry level considered.
- Experience of product roadmapping and backlog maintenance.
- Experience of business case generation and user story generation.
Salary £28-35K DOE