At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in education and career. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that’s where you come in:
We are looking for a smart, hard-working, collaborative product manager to join the Instructure Product Management team.
What you will be doing:
- Create assessment content management for item authors and editors around the globe.
- Identify and document requirements across customers, prospects and internal teams.
- Organize and prioritize the work within our Agile environment – ship product!
- Empower Product Design and Engineering to continually improve the product.
- Deliver content and assessment solutions to enable our teams to create great content quickly and efficiently.
- Collaborate with other product leaders to provide consistent user experiences across all our educational products.
Here’s what you will need to know/have:
- At least 4 years experience in software product management.
- Be a self-starter who can create a vision and organize a plan to execute it.
- Exceptional communication skills to ensure all stakeholders understand and are aligned with the product plan.
- Experience in the education and content creation industry is a plus.
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.