We do it because we have an appreciation for the finer products in life. We are fanatical about everything startup and excited by the journey that entails. Beginning with an idea and witnessing its progression fuels us with pride and hunger. Our products succeed because of our passion, energy and drive. It doesn’t just happen by chance.
In our simplest form we create startups that might otherwise not exist. We just can’t get enough of empowering our founders to solve real problems with clever solutions. We live and breathe agile development and specialise in getting their startup to market in under 90 days (we work with enterprise too!). We also love to get up close and personal with our founders so we help them across the board with product guidance, business strategy, marketing campaigns, legal advice, future finance, you name it!
If you love working in a fun, vibrant office then look no further! No two days are the same and that’s exactly how we like it. Table tennis and drinks are regulars in the office and there is always something going on. We like to socialise outside of work too, if that’s your thing! Working hours are flexible as long as you meet your targets.
We are looking for incredibly talented individuals with a desire to be part of revolution rather than a number on the payroll. We are immersed in tech startups so if you have some experience that would be a great start! We consider all levels of experience so if you feel like you’re up for the challenge get in touch!
Still interested? Let’s see what your role entails!
The fun stuff you’ll actually be doing:
- Immersing yourself across multiple products in various domains, no two projects are the same
- Constructing outcome focused product roadmaps whilst owning the delivering of them
- Gathering user requirements through conventional and novel approaches such as gamestorming
- Working closely with the UI/UX team to turn needs into wireframes then fully fledged designs
- Liaising with the Project Manager to ensure the requirements are clear to the development team
- Identifying real solutions to challenging problems using lean and agile techniques
- Acting as the product evangelist to ensure all internal/external stakeholders are engaged
What we need and what you have:
- A curious mind with a passion for learning and a keen interest in tech
- Strategic approach backed by an analytical attention to the details and underlying messages
- A proven track record of growing a user base and not just maintaining one
- An ability to identify, interpret and manage user requests, needs and expectations
- Relentless drive to lead a vision not just a product, with a track record of this behaviour
- Experience working in an agile environment using Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Knowledge of multi variant testing with demonstrated results when acting on the data
- Understanding of UX principles with expertise in customer journey mapping
- An approachable facilitator who can communicate and engage with wide audiences
Why you’ll love us:
- You’ll actually be part of something amazing (we build great startups!)
- Mentorship is a given so you’ll actually learn something
- Imagine more opportunities than you can shake a stick at and that’s about right
- You have full autonomy over your efforts (so give yourself a real challenge)
- No one at ucreate is too ‘senior’ to give their time or speak with you
- We listen to your ideas and empower you to impact the direction of real products
- Satisfaction is guaranteed if you work as hard as your CV says you do
£28,000 – £35,000