Stream is looking for Product UI/UX designers to join our team. We’re looking for anyone with 4+ years of experience to help bring our products to the next level. Design is a core part of how Stream solves problems and we need product designers who are enthusiastic, steadfast, and interested in scalable design solutions that aim to delight developers. As a Product Designer at Stream you will be enthusiastic about tackling difficult tech problems at scale by creating reusable components that allow product teams to ship apps faster, more securely, and with a better user experience.
What You Will Do
As a Product Designer at Stream, you’ll help craft impressive (developer-centric) user experiences for products across our platform. As a proven self-starter, you’ll research, execute and iteratively improve all aspects related to the Stream experience. We’re a developer-centric company and that means you will get the chance to work on our dashboards, documentation, sample apps, and developer best-in-class UI kits. Together we can elevate the experience for billions of end-users.
You’ll bring a confident attitude to autonomously execute on whatever design challenges are in front of you. The user experience you create will be integral to our product offering and have a deep impact on our growth.
- 4 years minimum experience as a (UI/UX) Product Designer
- 2 years minimum of hands-on experience designing for SaaS/technical products in a startup environment
- You’re able to design well-considered solutions with high-quality outcomes, regardless of challenges
- You’re able to advocate for the best solution that is mutually beneficial to all parties
- You’re able to take an idea from rough to highly-polished implementation by whatever means are necessary
- Enthusiastic execution at every stage of the design lifecycle from ideation, delivery, quality assurance, and iteration
- Innovation that significantly improves user experience across variable experiences
- Design and prototype with Figma/Sketch/XD
- Advocate and solicit feedback to developer the best user experience
Who You Are
You’re a Product Designer who has a lot of experience with SaaS companies and you have a passion for the Developer/Designer/Product Owner persona. You consider yourself a confident, self-driven person who is committed to details, excellence, and collaboration.
At Stream, we strive to provide the best possible product and service to our customers, and we expect the same from you! As a member of the design team, you must be committed to growing with Stream. At our core, we are a startup – you should be able to act quickly, thrive in uncertainty, and love contributing to what we’re building.
Who We Are
Stream has a casual, social, and spirited culture. We are talented, highly technical, and collaborative which makes Stream a great place to learn and improve your skills. Our team is forward-thinking and diverse and we all have different backgrounds which lends to our creativity and innovation. With offices in Boulder and Amsterdam, our employees represent 15 countries, 11 languages, and counting.
Our team is passionate about tackling difficult tech problems at scale by creating reusable components that allow product owners to ship apps faster, more securely, and with a better user experience. Our culture is oriented towards ownership and quality; Our goal is to produce deliverable software.
What’s In It For You
- 3+ weeks of paid time off plus 10 paid holidays
- Free health insurance for the employee and a discounted rate for dependents
- 401k contribution plan
- 100% paid parental leave
- Company equity
- Dog friendly office!
- Be part of a smart, high performing, passionate team
- A Macbook Pro and a work-from-home stipend
- Team lunches and plenty of snacks
- An office on Pearl Street in downtown Boulder
- Company equity
- 28 days paid time off plus paid Dutch holidays
- A pension scheme
- A generous Learning and Development budget
- A generous relocation package
- Commute expenses to Amsterdam covered (or the option to use a company bike within the city)
- Gym membership of choice covered
- MacBook Pro or another development setup
- Healthy team lunches and plenty of snacks (onsite only)
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam
Salary (for Colorado only): Our salary ranges are based on national averages. We have wide ranges so we can be flexible and determine compensation based on a number of factors including the candidate’s skills, level of experience, and location (which can be in the US or a remote location that aligns with a US time zone). For Colorado-based candidates, the salary range for this position is $110- $140k. Compensation at all other locations will be based on the factors as stated above.
Stream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.