Social listening and social analytics is evolving at an ever-increasing pace. Brandwatch now has a broad set of customers successfully using our products to optimise their owned and earned social media strategy, to help research and discover key business insights.
We are seeing increased demand from a new type of user: digital professionals wanting to use social as a tool to help make decisions, to satisfy their desire to understand brand performance across both owned and earned media with the potential to optimise performance across paid media too.
As Product Manager for Digital Marketing, you will lead Brandwatch’s product strategy and roadmap for the digital marketing landscape.
Within this role you will:
- Work with the broader product team, specialising in role social plays in digital marketing
- Intimately understand digital marketing use-cases, how success is measured in that context and how Brandwatch’s products are currently being used
- Be responsible for clearly identifying client needs, defining the opportunity, building the strategy and delivering the roadmap
- Work closely with other teams including Product Design and Engineering, and the Senior Management Team, to develop and communicate the product strategy
- Work within the Product team to bring an alternative perspective to the group, develop and improve the product management function and drive innovation
- Monitor the market environment and supply competitive insight to the business
- Regularly attend key customer meetings and external events as a subject matter expert to present on roadmap and continually gather customer feedback.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an expert in digital product marketing, with extensive experience of the associated tools and business processes
- Have an absolute focus on the customer-experience, the ability to understand their needs and how a great product can provide essential business insights
- Be able to confidently communicate with all levels of the business. Have standout presentation skills and be able to work a room
- Possess excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop a business case
- Believe in the mantra of “getting stuff done”, be unafraid to roll up their sleeves
- Have experience working with product design to build awesome customer experience coupled with a hands-on relationship with Engineering to drive effective delivery.
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution, childcare vouchers and discounted gym memberships.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 6 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch Brighton is where it all began. We can be found in the North Laine in our brand new refurbished offices. Whilst we don’t believe in stereotypes, we do host yoga classes and juice Mondays. We have cupboards bursting with snacks, a well stocked drinks fridge, sushi days, flexible working spaces and if you’re lucky we’ll even treat you to an ice-cream on the beach and you can enjoy one of our weekly massages right from the office
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.