Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Through more than 450 international B2B brands, we provide opportunities to engage, experience and do business via live and virtual experiences, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions.
Informa Markets connects buyers and sellers and supports the flow of business and trade in over a dozen specialist markets.
Our platforms help businesses meet, discover products, trade and grow through major exhibitions, virtual events, online marketplaces, specialist content and data services.
The Director of Product Management will report into the EVP Product Management, EMEA, with a clear remit in creating vibrant B2B communities and marketplaces in selected verticals.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned Product Manager with a proven track record of launching successful B2B products. Experience with B2B marketplaces & communities or supply chain management solutions is highly valued, with a clear emphasis on domain expertise in the pharma vertical.
· Be responsible for developing and leading a commercially validated roadmap and moving forwards, building out a clear product vision/roadmap.
· Assess our internal data, industry data, customer needs and market opportunities to develop new and adapt existing solutions and value propositions to solve customer needs
· Combine digital and live face-to-face platforms to provide unique experiences for our customers to interact, connect, partner, and transact
· Establish performance metrics for user engagement and product performance to demonstrate the value to our customers
· Use performance metrics and customer feedback to guide continuous improvement
· Support the build out of customer engagement dashboards to drive real-time insights to improve effectiveness of our marketplaces and communities
· Collaborate with software vendors and platform providers to define, build, and deliver the B2B marketplace
· Collaborate with the commercial and marketing teams to develop go-to-market strategies, competitive product positioning and monetization strategies
· Balance customer needs with resource constraints and roadmap timelines
· 5-7 years in Product Management, with progressively senior roles and strong experience with partner/vendor implementation models
· Knowledge of emerging and existing technologies, with strong understanding of industry standards and approaches.
· Demonstrable experience in gathering customer insight and driving this through to commercial product delivery.
· Entrepreneurial, innovative, and customer-centric mindset
· An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches
· Experience using with A/B testing, pilot and prototyping methods, and driving decisions using qualitative and quantitative data
· Adaptable, agile and speedy, with a willingness to take calculated risks, mitigate those risks, and learn from the outcome
· High EQ and awareness when working both internally and externally
· Ability to translate and communicate data into concise, insightful, and actionable recommendations
Experience in pharma vertical is a huge plus; for example, pharma supply chain, drug development or B2B community development
Alongside a competitive salary, Informa also offers the following employee benefits:
- Our Learning team supports year-round development, with face-to-face training, access to LinkedIn Learning and the opportunity for colleagues to earn their Certificate in Exhibition Management (CEM) in-house
- Informa’s colleague Share Incentive Plan matches every share purchased with 2 free shares
- You are given permission to take 4 days off per year to volunteer with an approved scheme
- You are entitled to 24 days’ paid holiday per year, plus one day’s paid holiday for your birthday, extra time given at certain bank holidays, and the chance to earn a free day’s holiday through charity fundraising
- We offer colleagues net reimbursement for commuting travel. We will reimburse actual costs for public transport
- The official Social Committee is very active in organising social, wellness, diversity and sustainability initiatives
- Monthly AMSTAR awards recognise outstanding colleague contributions with a €100 voucher
- On 5 years of service, you will receive 25% of your gross monthly salary, 10 years = 50% on an increasing scale