Comoto Holdings is America’s largest and fastest growing omnichannel platform in the powersports aftermarket-products industry; dedicated to advancing the experience of moto enthusiasts across the globe. Comoto’s brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, and now J&P Cycles, deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the rider community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.
As a member of our Product Management team you will be leading the charge on both product planning and product marketing in collaboration with our scrum masters and engineers, our product designers, and internal stakeholders. You will roll up your sleeves to gain a deep understanding of the challenges that both our customers and business units face and you will have the autonomy to develop a roadmap that will guide development through the full product lifecycle.
You are someone who is a little creative and a lot of curious – you will be determining best practices for gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements while defining the product vision). You are probably someone who likes to ask “Why” until you truly understand what needs to be built (or in some cases, what doesn’t) and what it will take to get there by working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. In this role you will also have the opportunity to work with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Our Product Manager Will:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Cross-functional collaboration with internal teams and external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to stakeholders and customers
- Align product requirements to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Brief and train the internal teams as needed
- Act as a leader within the company
Our Product Manager Has:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Product Manager or Business Analyst
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- The ability to look through the turn. You will be a proactive thinker, someone who can act swiftly while managing expectations of our own internal teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A design thinking and people focused approach to their work
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority. You will provide leadership and guidance to create products that improve customer experience
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past