Building online services that satisfy customers is your passion.
Your task will be to manage the E-commerce section of Teamio (our SAAS recruitment solution), including the business of displaying job advertisements on our job portals Jobs.cz and Prace.cz and application Prace za Rohem.
What will you learn ?
- You will improve your experience in B2B online business models.
- You will be involved in setting goals and product direction.
- You will learn how to define success metrics and evaluate them.
- You will be responsible for the company’s online sales channel.
What will you be doing?
- You will make sure that the Teamio customers are happily placing their job ads on Jobs.cz, Prace.cz and other locations.
- You won’t be alone, you will have a team of five developers, marketing manager and UX designers around you.
- In collaboration with the User Research Department, you will try to make the service even more useful and convenient for users.
- You will analyze data to find out how to grow online sales. Do not worry, we have a Business Intelligence team to help you and of course you’ll be using Google Analytics to do so.
- New challenges are coming, such as finding new business models and ways to get our customers to move to online channels
- You will become the E-commerce guru for colleagues in the company. They will look at you to understand how online payments work, how an order gets into CRM and how to invoice the customer.
There’s more that awaits you, but we’ll discuss that in person. We promise you won’t get bored here 🙂
What do we hope to find in you ?
- You have experience with developing online products in the role as product manager, product owner or in a similar role.
- You have experience with e-shops or other B2B SaaS / cloud applications and you do not fear the words “business model”.
- You are an individual with common sense, the ability to communicate clearly and ability to distinguish between what’s important and what’s not.
- You consult your ideas with colleagues but also find unconventional solutions yourself when required.
- You are not afraid to make decisions and you can get things done.
- English (next to Czech) is not an issue for you.
More details (in Czech) on the LMC Job Board