As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for building the capabilities to manage different types of content efficiently and effectively, and to deliver rich content to our variety of channels (such as apps, web, email and push) in a personalized way.
In this cross-functional role, you will collaborate closely with Content, Marketing, Product and Engineering teams in order to enable these stakeholders to provide great experiences to our customers.
YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE BY:
- Driving, measuring and communicating value creation of the product area and validating concepts and proposed solutions
- Managing product development within your team’s using agile methodologies
- Effectively setting priorities and managing the team’s backlog, as well as planning resources
- Collaborating closely with various internal stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, Product Managers, Product Design or Engineering teams) across Runtastic and adidas
- Gathering user feedback and analysing data to identify opportunities and learnings
What makes you the right match:
- 6+ years of professional experience in consumer-facing, digital product management in an agile environment
- Preferably, a degree in Computer Science, Media Technology or a related field
- Deep knowledge of Content Management Systems (including Headless CMS); Experience with Contentful is a plus
- Experience with building targeted and personalized user experiences
- Understanding of technology platforms and how data flows between systems
- Knowledge of modern web technologies and experiences
- Analytical mindset with a strong focus on creative problem-solving
- Outstanding coordination and organizational skills
- Excellent English skills as well as communication skills
And here’s the fine print: Our salary range starts at EUR 57,400 gross per year. Your actual offer depends on your skillset and experience.