As a Technical Product Manager you will support the Product and Tech organizations ensuring the success of specific tech initiatives, whose goals will be defined & addressed together with different tech teams whose you will co-manage the backlog of. The Technical Product Manager works on technical artifacts leading software engineers who solve technical challenges to enable solutions impacting all of our product development teams. We’re looking for a vibrant, empathic and influential person, provided with technical acumen in order to identify the best strategy to reach committed objectives. You must be precise in your guidance, flexible upon urgent incoming requests and proactive in identifying potential conflicts across the teams. Your actions, in agreement with Head of Products, Tech Leads and Heads of Software Development, will define the future of our technology platform, serving millions of customers around the globe.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Align on the needs and expose the challenges to Product Managers, Tech Leads and Head of Software development, creating together our roadmap for the Musement Platform.
- Work proactively with the engineers to line up activities and unravel technical issues, properly tracking tasks in the backlog and refining them.
- Provide a plan for each iteration to highlight the major topics on which the teams must focus at
- Manage the day-to-day tasks for selected tech teams, which relates to distribution API, supplier API, infrastructure, performance and architecture, ensuring their goals are reached.
- Coordinate efforts between the teams to drive the success of our tech stacks, removing impediments and facilitating the discover of blockers as well as enabling successful delivery of new iterations.
- Highlight dependencies and manage requests from Musement product development teams, enabling them to succeed.
- Technical leadership to influence the decisions taken by the teams and define the proper strategy to tackle the issues
- Excellent communication skill and technical acumen to breakdown complex problems into actionable tasks
- Experience in API paradigm, SaaS solutions, cloud and general understanding of how web architectural systems do work.
- Command of the main software architecture & infrastructure patterns of Distributed Systems, as well as familiar with Domain-Driven Design principles.
- Understanding of Business Continuity Metrics & KPIs in a SaaS environment and Cloud environment.
- Implement common practices and modern development patterns for both Frontend and Backend architecture, keen on improving developer experience on environments, processes and tools.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery technologies and patterns.
- Familiarity with AGILE product management frameworks and tools (Kanban, Scrum), roadmapping exercises and Lean methodology.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.