Product Owner Exec – eCommerce
£Competitive + benefits
We’re EE. And we’re the future of digital. As the #1 brand in an innovative, dynamic industry, we’re transforming the way our 32 million customers connect with the world around them, and with us. We pride ourselves on being a truly digital-first business – whether we’re providing top notch technology or smarter smartphone deals, we recognise that as the UK’s biggest, fastest network, we’re being trusted to improve digital lives. So we need to make sure the EE experience is the very best it can be. And that means supporting brilliant people in a collaborative culture that puts customers first. Our Digital team is at the very heart of that. This talented bunch are shaping the way we bring the right products to the right people at every stage of the EE journey. It’s their impact on the way we do business that’s inspired us to invest in a brand new digital infrastructure. And it’s why we want to invest in you.
Making sure we understand the needs and expectations of our customers underpins everything we do. Joining a talented team of eCommerce Product Owners as Product Owner Executive, you’ll seek to continuously optimise the journeys and functionality within ee.co.uk, balancing customer experience with our commercial volume and value objectives. A digital advocate, we’ll look to you to champion digital-first, data-driven, customer-obsessed ideation and design as you drive best practise agile ways of working across the business. It’s a fast-paced, constantly changing environment and you’ll have a big part to play in making sure we provide personal and relevant experiences to our customers.
What you’ll do:
• Support the Senior Product Owner in the management and delivery of the product backlog
• Work closely with members of the Shop Squad and Tribe to drive through high quality, efficient delivery
• Become a super user and advocate of our data and insight tools
• Support the Senior Product Owner and Product Managers in the development of strategic initiatives on the roadmap
• Make sure new customer journeys and sales/marketing experiences drive positive engagement from our customers as well as commercial return
• Work closely and collaboratively with the Service Ops team to ensure optimum performance of your key journeys
• Have relevant Digital product management experience
• Bring strong planning and organisation skills
• Know how to launch commercially impactful, customer insight-led digital journeys
• Be able to work effectively in cross-functional teams
• Have the desire to continually improve the service we deliver to our customers
• Be able to deliver high volumes of demand in pressured timescales
• Bring both a creative and analytical outlook.
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive salary
• Healthcare Cash Plan
• Life Assurance
• 25 days’ holiday
• 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
• 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
• Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
At EE, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you’re thinking about working for the UK’s biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move