Who We Are
Net32 is the leading online dental supplies website, serving over 38,000 dental practices across the US. We are increasing access to Oral Health Care by empowering dental practices to lower supply costs and improve the profitability of their practices, resulting in lower patient pricing for treatments. Through an innovative e-commerce marketplace, dental practices are able to shop and reorder across numerous suppliers and manufacturers, all in one place. Our platform already helps dentists save up to 60% off retail pricing and our users absolutely love us.
Who You Are
The Senior Product Manager for eCommerce will play a critical role in defining and executing the customer and distributor product roadmap and ensure that our products and services are aligned with the company’s overall strategy and goals. Special emphasis will be placed on the optimization of our nationwide eCommerce marketplace storefront and the distributor interface and tools.
You will partner with key stakeholders to define product strategy and influence the development of products and services and manage prioritization and trade-offs for speed to market, performance, and features. You will own a set of products and work closely with Customers, Engineering, Customer Care, and Marketing to continuously deliver value for our customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience working as a Product Manager or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of Consumer-facing experience – This role is 100% focused on the dental practices and our distributors.
Experience with large-scale web and/or mobile apps, and/or e-commerce applications
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; self-proficiency in the use of analytics tools
- Demonstrated results working with and influencing stakeholders- in this role you will present solutions directly to C-level executives
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience owning product/features from start to finish and excellent product sense
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, and work across multiple teams
- Experience in consumer-facing and B2B ecommerce, and high-tech products/services
- Expertise in guiding User Experience (UX) development and working with UX designers
- MBA is preferred
- Identify current and future customers; work with them to identify the needs and gaps.
- Work back from customer needs and create a longer term product strategy. Write clear and concise customer-backwards product/requirement documents and communicate them to senior business leaders and developers.
- Build the product roadmap across organizational boundaries and drive strategic partnerships to deliver on it.
- Define user stories around dental practices purchasing dental supplies on the marketplace, and distributors managing and excelling with order fulfillment and growth.
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic roadblocks and manage feature dependencies and manage trade-offs to balance business needs versus technical and resource constraints.
- Define, track, and report on success metrics to understand the business drivers and identify actions needed to improve existing business processes.