Senior Product Manager
£Competitive + benefits
We’re showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we’ve focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. And the Sunday Times agrees. They’ve voted EE one of the Best Big Companies to Work For. This is your chance to join us.
Our Senior Product Managers work in one of the world’s most complex and fast-moving industries, driven by new technologies, markets and customer needs. In this role, you’ll craft a portfolio of products and services that represent the latest in innovation, based on in-depth research, forecasting and commercial analysis. As a result, you’ll help us to maintain and extend our lead as the UK’s No. 1 network.
What you’ll do:
- Develop product strategies that drive strong commercial performance
- Tailor your plans to evolving market trends, customer needs and business objectives
- Manage products throughout their lifecycle, pursuing bold financial and non-financial targets
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences and ensure consistent levels of satisfaction
- Identify new business opportunities and incorporate them into a balanced, innovative portfolio
You’ll definitely have:
- Senior marketing experience in a mobile telecoms, multimedia or internet marketplace
- Strong knowledge of market opportunities for mobile, fixed communication and entertainment products
- Experience managing and leading virtual teams of up to ten people
- Customer focus, negotiation skills and commercial acumen
- Proven track record handling complex business and commercial issues
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare
- Company Car or Cash alternative
- Life Assurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
- 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
- Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
At EE, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
For more information and to apply, please click on the link below.