Gooten is a technology company that enables eCommerce businesses to easily access high-quality, global, on-demand manufacturing. We give businesses the tools to create products to sell online and manage orders across a multitude of stores and sales channels. Businesses powered by Gooten can source and identify new products and trends, run promotions, and track analytics on new and repeat purchasers, while focusing business efforts on what drives revenues – creating, developing and marketing brands and products.
The Gooten platform handles thousands of complex print-on-demand orders each day leveraged by our in-depth product creation and order management services, integrations, and dynamic routing. Our store owner partners enjoy our platform for its consolidation of their many e-commerce shops and our speed to deliver through our globally distributed vendor network.
Gooten is a fully distributed, remote company with team members across the globe.
As a Product Manager at Gooten, you’ll lead product direction and strategy to build the future of our Merchant Product and Order Management platforms destined to serve millions of orders a day.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about delivering highly critical software projects end-to-end. A successful person in this role will collaborate with stakeholders and customers to identify business opportunities, define product initiatives and success metrics, manage the product roadmap, and validate delivery success. The right candidate will have experience in establishing product direction to meet complex business objectives. This individual will have deep knowledge of software technologies, delivery best practices, and acceptance validation in the B2B space.
How you’ll power eCommerce:
- Establish, maintain, and broadly communicate our product priorities and a unified view of the customer journey
- Work with business stakeholders and customers to identify and define business opportunities
- Collaborate with customer success and sales to understand their needs
- Interface with merchant partners to better understand how we can improve their experience/journey
- Work closely with designers, engineers, and product owners to bring our product vision to life
- Partner with Technology leaders to ensure work is meeting business needs
You should have:
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager or analogous role
- Experience collaborating with multiple disciplines to formulate business strategies
- Experience with B2B and/or eCommerce products
- Experienced as a creative problem solver, able to build contingency plans based on continuous feedback
- Experience in project planning and progress monitoring
- Highly effective documenter and communicator
- Proven leadership experience
- A collaborative, positive attitude and strong sense of ownership
- Familiarity with some/all of our tools: Confluence, Jira, Portfolio
- Experience as a Software Engineer or another technical role
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
The really important stuff:
- Be part of the village: We nurture a culture of open communication. Because our team is a collection of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures, we have seen a great level of cross-team cooperation. We are a globally distributed team, with individuals located in Europe, North America, and South America and we are energized by the diversity of thought our team brings to the table.
- Care for your family: We carry a comprehensive parental leave for new parents in our different geographies
- Life in balance: We’re passionate about our work, yet we are believers in taking time to relax and recharge. We offer 30 days of paid time off (this includes holidays), so you’re able to schedule breaks according to your beliefs and values!
- Continue learning: We offer financial assistance for continuous development related to your current or future role in the company and are invested in helping you as a person and professional.
- Take ownership: Every teammate who joins Gooten receives meaningful equity in the company. Our people are directly responsible for our success and we want our entire team to benefit from what we are achieving together.
At Gooten, we celebrate and support the differences that allow our team to empower our eCommerce partners to grow their businesses and democratize access to high-quality, global, on-demand manufacturing. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applicants and teammates regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.