Are you passionate about driving digital products? Are you highly organised and a natural leader of people and teams?
With over 60 million active users across 24 countries, here at Just Eat Takeaway.com we’re a global food tech company, connecting our customers from Amsterdam to Auckland with the food they love.
We are Just Eat for Business, and we’re on a mission to change the way people work – both in the office and at home.
As a Product Manager at Just Eat for Business, you will have a hands-on role in making our vision a reality. We are looking for someone with a passion for technology and people, who wants to create amazing products. The ideal candidate will be someone who has product management expertise particularly in eCommerce and a track record of discovery and delivery.
All about the role
The product team is responsible for coupling the needs of the customers with solutions technology makes possible. Working closely with Designers, Data Analysts and Engineers we listen carefully, create direction and ship measurable change. We are increasing our focus on our products and they represent a key part of how we aim to delight our customers in the future. This role represents a rare opportunity to grow a set of products that will be instrumental in delivering food for people and solutions for business.
In this role, you will also have the opportunity to:
- Collaboratively create and own an ambitious product strategy, success measures, and a roadmap for the team which are clearly connected to the company strategy and mission
- Develop a deep understanding of your product’s problem space and autonomously use qualitative and quantitative techniques to generate insights
- Assess the performance of existing features on an ongoing basis through tracking and learning from their performance
- Obsess over outcomes and champion customer needs, comfortably making trade-offs between options within your product scope even when ambiguous
- Working collaboratively, lead the discovery process utilising different frameworks
- Prioritise fast learning and value through experimentation, with decision-making led by impact, not output, leading the launch of innovative new features and capabilities
- Remain undeterred by roadblocks and unexpected dependencies and collaboratively come up with ways to work around problems
- Tackle ambiguous problems in a structured way with solutions that are both viable and valuable
- Drive communication within the team and with stakeholders in a clear and concise way, ensuring everyone remains aligned on directionCan you deliver…
Here are the skills and experience we need from you:
- Experience building a product from concept to prototype and implementation
- Strongly commercial, understanding customer value and how to drive performance
- Broad skills in qualitative research and user-centric design Experience in lean principles and working with software engineering teams using agile development
Practised in the use of multi-variate testing in optimising products
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
Highly collaborative, experienced in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior leadership to understand outcomes, describe product features, designs, and strategy
- Coaching mindset, enjoying learning and sharing with others to help them improve
- Highly flexible thinker and enjoys working in rapidly changing environment
Here is our offer
Here at Just Eat Takeaway.com, we offer our colleagues the chance to develop and grow alongside top talent in one of the world’s leading food delivery companies. By providing a creative, dynamic and innovative environment, we empower our people and give them the ingredients for success.
Ready to join us as a Product Manager? Apply Now and send us your CV and a motivational letter!
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging.
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, or where you are from, you can find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture, encouraging diversity of people and thinking, in which all employees feel they truly belong and can bring their most colourful selves to work every day.
More about us
Want to know more about our company vision, culture or career growth opportunities? Have a look on our careers site or watch this video.