Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
We are looking for a Product Manager to help us build awesome products and grow the Chili Piper customer base.
You’re constantly identifying user problems and thinking critically about which to prioritize. You know how to measure and interpret the results of your team’s efforts. You love working on teams, side-by-side with the best engineers and designers. You easily manage several projects at once and you don’t miss deadlines.
Chili Piper has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking, and, above all, collaborative.
What You’ll Do
- Become an authority in your product area. You’ll identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of research, feedback collection from cross-functional teammates, and analyzing competitors.
- Define problems and work with Engineering and Design to conceptualize solutions and define specifications.
- Define, understand, and improve success metrics around your product.
- Drive execution against our plan, making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs and risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication.
- Own short term product roadmap and long-term objectives.
- Understand and manage a development team who functions in a continuous delivery releases
- Evangelize your product internally with other departments and externally with customers.
What We’re Looking For
- Prior SaaS experience is a must
- 1-2 years of experience building and delivering successful products. You can take rough themes and big ideas and turn them into a roadmap with minimal guidance
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Clear communicator and educator – ability to communicate with designers and engineers to convey the desired outcome as well as create excitement about the work they are doing
- You love building complex products that engage users – customer oriented mindset
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Ability to work cross functionally with all departments of Chili Piper in order to ensure successful feature and product launches
- You understand how to take highly complex data and turn it into actionable insights
- You value big new things as much as incremental improvements
- Love a good scrum and neatly organized kanbans
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- You like to be challenged by enterprise-grade problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones