Are you an experienced Product Manager looking to make an impact by joining one of the fastest growing healthcare tech startups that is disrupting the broken healthcare system?
If so, we have a role for you!
We’re looking for a hungry, “I want to build products that make a massive difference” type of person. You are user-focused, think in terms of key performance indicators (KPIs), and love bringing simplicity and elegance to complex problems. You thrive in a fast-growth startup environment and can swim through feedback and user interviews to uncover hidden gems.
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll lead and own the product vision and development for our software that generates patients for our customers. You will be responsible for driving product design, implementing tracking metrics, creating the product roadmap and working closely with the engineering team to implement the product.
This role is for you if you:
- Have loads of grit. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and pursue something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- Lead with empathy. You work backwards from a customer problem to find the real solutions our customers need.
- Decide with data. You are an analytical problem solver, driven by data.
Breakthrough and our community of pioneering private practice owners are united by the purpose of helping people in pain get back to normal naturally through Physical Therapy and other natural solutions instead of unnecessary pain medication or surgery.
If you are passionate about helping people get back to health naturally, and you love to work for a driven company, we want to talk to you!
- Own product roadmap and work closely with leadership to align with product vision
- Evaluate user feedback and improvement areas to identify new feature opportunities that will guide our roadmap
- Work closely with Customer Success teams to identify opportunity areas to improve the user experience
- Understand and leverage data and business insights to evaluate product performance against business objectives, and pivot / adjust as appropriate, balancing risks, costs, and benefits effectively.
- Own product delivery from initial concept through design, launch, and customer adoption.
- Responsible for all aspects of technology product development including discovery, requirements gathering, development, and implementation of features.
- Define, track, and analyze key success metrics
- 5-7 years of product management or related experience
- Deep understanding of software development
- Strong analytical skills with experience using data to inform decisions and workflows.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive alignment amount multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
You will be part of a transformative company. Our mission is to help people in pain get back to normal naturally (instead of overusing pharmaceuticals or getting unnecessary surgery).
Other Awesome Benefits About This Opportunity
- Completely virtual. We don’t have an office (and never have).
- We care about your results and impact on the business and want our team to live and work wherever they want.
- We have an amazing team of incredibly driven people who are constantly learning, growing, and encouraging one another.
- Amazing benefits, including healthcare, matching 401K, and shares in our employee stock ownership trust.
- Work life balance environment – we care that you are personally and professionally taken care of.
Our Values = Your Values:
This is for you only if you align with our values:
GRIT: You are passionate and purpose driven. You are relentless in your pursuits despite failure.
Beginner’s Mind: While you come with an abundance of experience you lust for constructive feedback with our partner ecosystem and employees of all skill levels.
Elevate Others: You have empathy and understanding of other people. You appreciate others being real with you so you can grow.