We do it because we have an appreciation for the finer products in life. We are fanatical about everything startup and excited by the journey that entails. Beginning with an idea and witnessing its progression fuels us with pride and hunger. Our products succeed because of our passion, energy and drive. It doesn’t just happen by chance.
In our simplest form we create startups that might otherwise not exist. We just can’t get enough of empowering our founders to solve real problems with clever solutions. We live and breathe agile development and specialise in getting their startup to market in under 90 days (we work with enterprise too!). We also love to get up close and personal with our founders so we help them across the board with product guidance, business strategy, marketing campaigns, legal advice, future finance, you name it!
If you love working in a fun, vibrant office then look no further! No two days are the same and that’s exactly how we like it. Table tennis and drinks are regulars in the office and there is always something going on. We like to socialise outside of work too, if that’s your thing! Working hours are flexible as long as you meet your targets.
We are looking for incredibly talented individuals with a desire to be part of revolution rather than a number on the payroll. We are immersed in tech startups so if you have some experience that would be a great start! We consider all levels of experience so if you feel like you’re up for the challenge get in touch!
Still interested? Let’s see what your role entails!
The fun stuff you’ll actually be doing:
- Managing a team of exceedingly good developers to ensure the delivery of high quality products
- Immersing yourself across multiple products in various domains, no two projects are the same
- Liaising with clients to ensure they are fully informed on all decisions you are making
- Writing user stories through conventional techniques such as behaviour driven development
- Working closely with the Product Manager to control the SPRINT plan and determine cadence
- Identifying real solutions to real problems using lean and agile techniques
- Communicating all of the above to internal/external stakeholders in an engaging fashion
What we need and what you have:
- A curious mind with a passion for learning and a keen interest in tech
- Experience working and liaising with a globally diverse set of stakeholders
- An ability to efficiently manage resources and track multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to manage a busy workload and deliver to deadlines
- An ability to identify, interpret and manage stakeholder requests and expectations
- Strategic approach backed by an analytical attention to the details and underlying messages
- Experience working in an agile environment using Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Risk management experience to minimise and mitigate against harmful events
- An approachable facilitator who can communicate and engage with wide audiences
Why you’ll love us:
- You’ll literally be part of something amazing (we build great startups!)
- Mentorship is a given so you’ll actually learn something through hands on experience
- Imagine more opportunities than you can shake a stick at and that’s about right
- You have full autonomy over your efforts (so give yourself a real challenge)
- No one at ucreate is too ‘senior’ to give their time or speak with you
- We listen to your ideas and empower you to make an impact on the direction of a real product
- Satisfaction is guaranteed if you work as hard as your CV says you do
£22,000 – £25,000