The Museum of Modern Art is currently accepting applications for a Digital Product Manager in its’ Membership Department. MoMA’s Membership Department has many digital touch points that are both customer and employee facing. The Digital Product Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining the digital roadmap for Membership across all digital experiences, including the point-of-sale application, transactional website and member facing account experience. Reporting to the Assistant Director, Membership Experience, the Digital Product Manager will partner closely with the Membership strategy team to ensure that all digital products help to meet broader team revenue goals. The Manager will also partner with IT and Digital Media to ensure that all membership products fit seamlessly into the MoMA digital ecosystem and are built in a flexible way designed to evolve with the changing needs of the Museum and its members.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Understands MoMA audiences to determine product development that’s high impact both for audiences as well as Membership business.
• Partners with Growth and Experience leads to create annual digital product roadmap inclusive of our Membership Lobby App, Membership Transactional Website and Member Digital Profile.
• Works with Acquisition Strategist to ensure that products are optimized for CVR.
• Works with Acquisition and Retention Strategists to concept and create GTM roadmap for future facing enhancements to the digital membership ecosystem.
• Acts as business lead for implementation and launch of digital products.
• Holds weekly cross-functional digital meetings to align Membership strategy with IT and Digital Media teams.
• Makes, executes and exercises independent judgment about digital product budgets, schedules, and resource management.
• Manages third party development teams to support digital platforms and internal development resources in IT and Digital Media.
• Performs any other duties reasonably related to the functions described above.
• Bachelor’s degree and five to seven years relevant experience in a digital product management or project management role.
• Experience managing transactional and subscription platforms.
• Experience writing technical requirements documents and interfacing with engineering.
• Experience building and tracking product metrics.
• Data driven with knowledge of Salesforce.
• Knowledge of/passion for modern and contemporary art a plus.
• This position is in scope of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI) DSS), therefore, any offer of employment for this position will be contingent on the satisfactory completion of a criminal background check. The background check will be performed by an outside vendor in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and city statutes.
Application instructions: Applicants should submit a resume and a statement of interest.