The DISH Product team is the group that introduced the world to the Hopper 3, DISH Anywhere, and a voice remote that allows you to control your entertainment as well as your entire home. We push the boundaries of what your TV provider can offer, and we’re often the first in our industry to launch new experiences. We are accountable for some of the most exciting aspects of DISH, with responsibilities over our hardware, the DISH user experience, DISH Anywhere, partner integrations, and emerging video technologies.
The team is growing fast and we need a Manager of Product to lead a growing team as we build out the next generation of DISH Video experiences. We live in a world where technology is constantly evolving and we need you to help develop the vision for our future products and offerings.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a growing a team of Product Managers and inspire continuous improvement
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to drive customer and business value
- Inspire the team and the business through a deep passion for technology and great user experiences.
- Become the subject matter expert for your area of focus; provide regular communication and reporting on the performance of your products to the rest of the business.
- Identify and cultivate high-value partnerships to deliver new value to customers or to improve operational effectiveness to reduce costs.
- Analyze marketing and competitive information relevant to the product line including pricing, sales, regulatory environment and market/product positioning.
- Integrate support and operational functions that are critical to the product line including sales, customer service, IT and installation by building collaborative relationships across the business.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the organization to solve challenging business problems.
Need to Have
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a technology or business discipline.
- 6+ years of experience in a Product Management role, 2+ years managing small PM teams
- Passion for leading and building Product teams that deliver world class experiences to customers
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Eye for detail and ability to differentiate between a good user experience and a great one.
- Expertise in Product Management skills and principles with the ability to leverage them to constantly improve processes.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, prioritization, and the ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment.
- Passion for technology and eagerness to understand the strategic and technical possibilities for the future of DISH’s video offerings.
- Experience developing hardware and software roadmaps and strategies for in-home consumer technology
- Demonstrated experience launching successful end-to-end customer experiences.
Nice to Have
- MBA or Masters in a related discipline is preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience delivering value and impacting customer experience within the TV and consumer electronics industry.
- Experience with 5G, ATSC 3.0, and other wireless video and data delivery technologies
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss advanced technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate novel ideas with internal and external partners.
Compensation: $140,000.00/Yr. – $190,000.00/Yr.